Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:44
Page:  1 
A little adventure Started by: NewBestFriend on May 12, '09 20:57
I break into the warehouse where someone has ordered me to carry out an assassination. I do this because I am a master at unlocking. Anyway right I've got to proceed through the area through multiple storeys - the main guy's in his office at the top so waddamIgonnado? I kick open a door and raising my revolver I shoot - a guy flies back through a window. He's dead yeah? The second - I kneecap some son of a bitch and he's gonna be limping for the rest of his life UNTIL shot 3 - I take his face off with a cap to the mouth.

I keep blasting until I've shot well over the six rounds in my gun. Trust me like a gazillion guys are swimmin with da fishes cos meantime I'm dragging them to the pier. Anyways I keep running up these stairs and people keep blasting at me but they're getting thin air, I laugh cos WTF I'm not training them, occasionally I deal a nifty pirouhette and give some guy a lead tummyache. Jeez I'm not complaining but he's squealing his head off so I do the decent thing and give it to him in the kisser.

So yeah that guy pissed me off and shit but he didn't distract me from my goal which was now right in front of me. I kicked open the door to find fat Joe wriggling about on the floor crying 'I know you're superhot stuff wid your gun NBF please don't kill me!' I think I had to reply something rubbish like 'Its not business its personal' but I thought, I've put the money in so I made him do a little dance by shooting around his feet before the coup de grace.

I walked out of the warehouse, tired and a little sweaty, cooling my face with the cold barrel of my billion shot revolver. A couple of mafioso's come up and go 'whoah NBF you've been made Don or some stuff, well done.' And that's how I live my life now, giving wackjobs lead enemas and sitting on a big pile of cash. Sweet.
Report Post Tip
Whoa, quite a busy night...

must take a while to load bullets in your billion shot revolver though.
Report Post Tip
Well I'm 25 so guess what I did instead of getting an education.
Report Post Tip
I'm going to go out on a limb here but.. loading bullets?

*crosses fingers and hopes he's right
Report Post Tip
Thats right! All my life has been leading up to this moment.
Report Post Tip
Well, Congrats then. not easy getting out unscathed! although the part about wackjobs and lead enemas made me feel a little unconfortable.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A little adventure
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL