Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:41
Page:  1 
Letter and/or cookies needed! Started by: Alessia on May 14, '09 06:32
For one of ours fighting in Afghanistan - please mail him and make him more comfortable!

To: Alessia

Subject: Hey

I'm here now...it'll be a while before we get set up with steady anything so I might not be on again for a long time, thanks for looking out for me and all...send everyone my regards from Afghanistan eh? :)...

Lcpl Mckeever, Aaron P 2483

2/8 Fox Co. unit 73235

FPO AE 09150-3235

That's my address, pass it around or send me a letter or something if you want eh? Be glad to hear from everyone, thanks
Report Post Tip
If anyone needs or wants to save on postage, send me an email and I'll print it out and send with my letters - kiley1785@hotmail.com Please put for Montiego in subject line

Report Post Tip
As cheap as this sounds, I shan't be sending an actual letter. This game is all about community, and the fact that we can all come together like this and support each other through the medium of MR is fantastic.

For me, this is one of those things that disagreements and politics fade away; when the users can just come together as people rather than players.

Aaron, I simply cannot put into words the gratitude and appreciaton I feel toward you and all the others who fight for us in Afghanistan. Whilst I may not always agree with the actual right, I will always support those who are on the ground fighting and following orders, no matter how backward or indeed valiant they are.

Not only myself and the jaundies community, but everyone in the USA and UK (and most European countries) owe you fellers an unpayable debt, and I certainly will not take for granted the sacrifices you make in the name of your country.

Love,

Sprozza

P.S. My dad is in HRM's 2nd Parachute Regiment. He's not on active duty atm, but kindly asks that 'you lot' stop shooting the brits, ta! :P
Report Post Tip
lol - copied and will send Sprozza
Report Post Tip
I sent this to Alessia, but figured I'd publicly show my support as well

I'd just like to take a moment to say thanks for all that you guys do. I know it must be hard being in unfamiliar territory, with unfamiliar faces and such, but you guys have the hearts of lions' and an unparalleled bravery. I for one will never forget all that you guys do for us. I hear people complain all the time about how America sucks and we're so in debt and blahblahblah, screw that. We've got a great country that provides everything for everybody, and gives opportunities galore to those who go and seek them. We wouldn't be this great of a country if it wasn't for people like you way back in the Revolutionary War, and we certainly wouldn't be like this in the future if it wasn't for our troops fighting to this very day.

Report Post Tip
My friends in the Air Force and just got over there..Looks fun...
Report Post Tip
I as well, having a brother in the U.S. army myself, and him having served two 15 month tours, would like to thank you, along with everyone of your commrads over there, for the great service you all are doing. I will pray for you guys, and I hope you return home safely, wherever that may be, and return soon to us here, on MR.

Best of luck, and thanks again! ~Deadly_Shade~
Report Post Tip
As a former Navy man myself, and the brother in law of a Master Sgt. (E9) in the U.S. Marines, a retired Major from the Army is another brother in law, and my late father in law was also a retired Major, I send my best wishes and prayers to the fighting men and women fighting for our freedom and kicking terrorists asses. My brother in law that's the E-9 in the marines has been in both Iraq and Afghanistan and spent many months with the special forces dealing with "things that blow up", both in the current war and in the mid 1980's. I would like the heroes over there to know that I support everyone on the side of the U.S.A. in killing any enemy of the U.S.A. Thank God for the people that have the guts to be over there standing up for the values that we, as Americans, hold dear. AAHHUURRAAAHHH!!!

Please send this to everyone fighting over there on the side of the United States of America!

TK
Report Post Tip
thanks guys - copied and will send
Report Post Tip
Cav please clarafy what you ment by "looks fun"?
Report Post Tip
It's Cav Waylander, the answer would just confuse you more lol
Report Post Tip
http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf=http%3A//s.ytimg.com/yt/swf/cps-vfl96213.swf&video_id=ervaMPt4Ha0&rel=1&eurl=http%3A//us.mc322.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome%3F.gx%3D%26.rand%3D9dpcr4f60ha5o%26.gxopt%3D&iurl=http%3A//i2.ytimg.com/vi/ervaMPt4Ha0/hqdefault.jpg&sk=y1Hv7hJN_30_T7osg0yu1cguD1fbMDr0C&autoplay=1_&cr=US&avg_rating=4.64282316308&length_seconds=323&allow_ratings=1&title=Remember%20Me

Perhaps you could look at this video on youtube. It brought tears to my eyes and I know you would all be moved as well.
Report Post Tip
a bump in hopes of more messages to send him
Report Post Tip
Oorah Devil Dog! Semper Fi, etc. Good luck.

EVERYONE SEND HIM AN E-MAIL! It takes a minute out of your day, and might mean the world. I've know many vets of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I don't give a flying rat's patoot what you may or may not think of President Bush, or the war, but these are brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, husbands, and wives who are out there represesting our ideals and could use our support.
Report Post Tip
Hey guys, just want to say thanks for all the support, I've been out here about a month now, we're still not 100% sure what's going on...we just know that it's gonna be BIG...keep an eye out on the news and what not, i'll try to keep everyone posted with what i can. thanks again
Report Post Tip

I miss you - please get in touch if you're around so we know you're okay <3  Alessia

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Letter and/or cookies needed!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL