Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 03:46:20
Page:  1 
Silent Auction for Crackdowns! Started by: Paul_Walker on May 17, '09 02:56
I'm kinda bored and wanted to make a thread so I came up with this idea.

I'm going to host a Silent Auction for Crackdowns. If you don't know what a silent auction is then I'll tell you.

Its just like any other auction except no one knows but me and you how much you have bid and what the highest bid is. You send me a mob mail telling me how much you would like to bid simple as that. I will only let you know how many bids I have received in this thread. So you can get a feel of how many bids are out there.

Bidding will start at $80,000 and must be in increments of at least $5,000 the first item will be 5 crackdowns. This is a good chance to get a nice amount of crackdowns for a very cheap price as they mostly sell for in the $300,000 range.

Bidding starts now and will end at 04:00am MR time.
Report Post Tip
I have 3 bids so far.
Report Post Tip
5 bids now.
Report Post Tip
I now have received 9 bids.
Report Post Tip
Thank you for bidding on today's item of 5 CD's. The winning bidder has been transferred his CD's on a winning bid of $120,000 saving him $220,000.
Report Post Tip
I will be hosting another silent auction in the near future so keep your eyes out for my posting in this thread to announce it.
Report Post Tip
Silent Auction #2 starts now. Up for bid is 10 CD's with a starting bid of $350,000. Bids must be mob mailed to me not placed in this thread.

Auction ends at 10:00am MR time.
Report Post Tip
I have received 2 bids as of now.
Report Post Tip
6 bids as of now.
Report Post Tip
7 bids.
Report Post Tip
9 bids. With less than a min left.
Report Post Tip
Bidding is now over and CD's will be sent once payment has been received. Highest bid was $548,000 with a savings of $92,000.

Look forward to another auction soon.
Report Post Tip
Payment has been made and CD's have been sent to the winner. Thank you for bidding.
Report Post Tip
Announcing the third silent auction for some CD's. This auction will be for 5 CD's with a starting bid of $80,000. Bids are to be sent to me you will be notified if you have been outbid by another bidder.

Ending time for the auction will be 22:30 MR time.
Report Post Tip
I have received one bid.
Report Post Tip
I have now received 4 bids.
Report Post Tip
6 bids are in.
Report Post Tip
Auction is over with a winning bid of $200,000. Thank you for bidding and have a nice day.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Silent Auction for Crackdowns!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL