Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:35
Page:  1 
A new family steps forward Started by: waylander on May 17, '09 22:49
Waylander walks up to the assembled crowd who are still milling around the place after Godfather Nicky's speech. He walks up and carefully balances ontop of a fence, leaning against a lampost to steady himself.

"Assembled respected mafiaso, today will be a day of great change in Chicago. Along with another figure in the Chicago underworld I have been given the great honor of starting up my own family in this great city."

"I will endevor to uphold all the standards expected of somone honored to be given a family. While my bloodline has not been around these shores very long, I believe I have been quick to learn the ways of This Thing of Ours and while the circumstances of me getting authorsiation are not what I would of liked, I hope to prove to you that I am deserving of this position. Thankyou"

Waylander steps down of the fence, after checking his pistol is still secure he walks over to a car and gets in the back seat. The car then speeds off, ognoring traffic lights and pedestrians.
Report Post Tip
Waylander, our lines have recently met - but it's good to see you doing well in our thing. I hope you continue to march forward with progress and prosperity by your side. Salut and congratulations on this undertaking.
Report Post Tip
ForkRourke approaches you in his usual jovial manner.

Waylander! I've heard the good news! Time is short and my schedule is tight, but I wanted to stop by personally and give you a gift as a token of my welcoming to the business.

Fork hands you small box, wrapped in newspaper and simply tied off with twine

It's nothing high end, its more about the message. This is a box of Newcomer cigars, I like to give them out to someone when they finally break through and take their business to a new level. Pretty good cigar for a domestic. I gave the kid a break a few years back before he got his factory up and going, now hes my guy to turn to when I need a favor. So for a special moment like this, he personally hand rolls them. Ignore the fact that Newcomer's father is a judge in York, Pennsylvania, heh.. that irony wasnt really intentional.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors.

I'll be seeing you around.
Report Post Tip
It fills me with pride that a such an enthusiastic mobster is getting such a big opportunity to shine in this line of business. You have continued to impress me every day since we started working together.

I am very happy to see Godfather Nicky leaving on the high note of making such a brilliant decision such as allowing you to set up shop.

I look forward to rebuilding Chicago with your aid. Enhorabuena.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Waylander, glad to be working along side you in our magnificent city.

When we have a moment, we will have to have a toast in a local Chicago pub!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Waylander
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck in Chicago
Report Post Tip
Congratulations waylander. I hope that Chicago brings you the joy that you deserve. Good luck.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Waylander and good luck in Chi Town
Report Post Tip
Congrats waylander, and good luck.

V.
Report Post Tip
i wish you luck from now on it will be another path harder
Report Post Tip
waylander, I'm happy to see this opportunity shine for you. We've had some conversations in the past, and there's no doubt in my mind you are a fine young man that has great potential for Chicago. I wish you the best of luck, my friend.
Report Post Tip
Congrats mate, its good to see an Aussie as a Cl.
Report Post Tip
Marietta, a few evenings later, catches up with waylander at one of the local Chicago speakeasies. Stepping around a couple dancing wildly she approaches the man at the bar, setting a drink in front of him and raising her own in a gesture of a toast.

"Hello there," she says with a nod, downing her small drink and smiling towards the man. "I have not had a chance to congratulate you on this newest venture, but I am certainly here now- and twice as enthusiastic about it!

She tried to raise her voice over the music from the five piece band that was playing across the room as she continued.

waylander, from the moment I met you I have found you to be a man of good judgment and a great sense of humor. As you travel down this road into becoming a "bonafide" Mob Boss, remember those two qualities that I mentioned before. You will definitely need them more often than you think!

Best of luck to you and your new family. I cannot wait to see the many great things you will bring to the Windy City, and I definitely look forward to working with you somewhere down the road in the future.

Congratulations once more, sir!

Not wanting to tie up all of his time, Marietta nods towards waylander before she steps away from the bar, heading back to her own associates.
Report Post Tip
congrats boss chicago got a great new boss
Report Post Tip
Good luck with your new family and hope you do well while you are in charge.
Report Post Tip
You have a good right hand man, in a great city that has lately been filled with a lot of blood. You can easily fill the shoes of some of them, and I wish you the best of luck sir.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new family steps forward
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL