Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 05:42:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
People with no lives II Started by: UpYers on May 18, '09 00:12
Ohhhh, what a shame.

It seems that I'm not allowed to speak in these here streets because people with no lives get upset at what I say and send out omnipotent crews to tear down all my messages. What a shame these shores have become when a person can't speak his mind in the streets. I guess you can't stomach what I've said and have taken great offense to my words. Well, I tell you--If I had less of a life I'd be here more often telling you even more true things about people with no lives. But since I have a life I can only spare a bit of time every once in awhile.

Tsk tsk tsk. I can't believe you'd have my postings torn down from the telephone poles--I can't believe you're so scared of hearing what a simple soon-to-be-dead person has to say. It must've been Jimmy Coward Heart who complained. What a terrible shame.

shakes his head with chagrin

Everything good is over, I tell you! Over! (but only because Premier wouldn't sponsor me)
Report Post Tip
Actually they just moved your speech to OOC Avenue. Where it belonged.
Report Post Tip
Moron.

We just put your poster on another street.
Report Post Tip
Dammit! Why didn't someone tell me! Or did you make the announcement when I was out having a life and I missed it? That must be it!
Report Post Tip
Once again, ignoring the right hands and left hands... This time going straight for the throats of those who volunteer their time with City Hall making sure the Streets are clean of any debris.

When are you going to learn that coming here and telling people that they don't have a life just proves that you don't either.

The very fact that you are here saying this?

A sad and pathetic cry for attention.

Why don't you just Quack off or something?
Report Post Tip
You just made the list, Gravol! No life for you!
Report Post Tip
Im hurt i wasnt on the list
Report Post Tip
Finafuckingly! Recognition for all of my hard work helping Vicodin run his family.

Here's a tip.

Go back under whatever rock you crawled out from and live your life. Leave us no-lifers to do our business, to enjoy the lack of life we have, and most of all? To smile and be around people, even if in a sense that is different to how you find fulfilling, that we actually like and enjoy speaking to.

Go on now... The short bus is waiting.
Report Post Tip
The irony of this all is that I love all you no-lifers. I'm not so different, actually. Hahahahahaha.
Report Post Tip
Nicely said Tiggy.

Once again I enjoy having no life.. as some people like to have something to do after they get back from work. Something relaxing, something to chat to other people from diffrent parts of The Planet Earth.

Just because you dont want to know anyone from diffrent places and dont want something to do in your spare time then... Thats your choice mate.

But just like Tiggy said. Leave us so called 'no-lifers' to our own buisness of living a so called 'no-life'.
Report Post Tip
Ahh now i see they have no lives because they won't let you be their RHM or LHm or a CL is that it ??

feeling left out :) don't worry i have a tore hamstring so i feel left out when i watch people play football (english real football not yankieball) my dream is to play football and i can't do it but do you see me running my mouth off crying like a baby when things don't go my way and i get left out, nope.
Report Post Tip
Well everyone, it's been a great run for me. I'll see you in 6 months or so. Try to guess who it is this time, bitches!!!!
Report Post Tip
Laters DiscoDuck. Thank you for your insight into our lack of lives.
Report Post Tip
I AM HURT YOU DID NOT INCLUDE ME :(
Report Post Tip

Laters DiscoDuck. Thank you for your insight into our lack of lives.

If this was you, thank you for HQ'ing CharlieParker.
Report Post Tip
How rude.

I work LONG and HARD at having absolutely NO LIFE.

And i don't even get half a goddamned mention?!

Do some research before-hand. Amateur.

V.
Report Post Tip
There was a time I would have been on that list, then I found masterbation and I have a great life now.
Report Post Tip
http://www.loserloserloser.com/loserpersonality.html

Winner Loser (you scored 37 points)

Do I make the list since Im a winner loser?
Report Post Tip
Poser Loser (you scored 52 points)
Report Post Tip
I think the higher means the worse of a loser you are so. . . loser
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: People with no lives II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL