Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 23:49:17
Page:  1 
Bible told in my Mafia terms. Started by: Shrink on May 18, '09 14:46
Shrink clears his throat

I am going to tell you all the bible in mafia terms, in my point a veiw

Once upon a time there was a great,rich and powerful CL. He owned everything. He create the Mafia. His name was God. God made the ranks, made the subscrews and helped the thugs. He had a Right Hand Man and a Left Hand Woman. They were called Don Adam and Consig Eve. The were the first to join God crew as there were no thugs at that time. God made the rules. He had ten. 1.I am the Boss

2.You shall not make wrongful use of the family name

3.Remember the Sabbath shot report day and keep it holy

4.Honor your Boss and family

5.Thou shall not kill without my auth.

6.You shall not commit adultery

7.You shall steal

8.You shall not keep witness reports without me knowing

9.You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.

10.You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor except his money and drugs.

God told his family to stick by these rules. And the most important one of all was dont take his cocaine. Adam and Eve were good members but they couldnt resist his drug stash. Don Adam and Consig Eve took some coke it would be there worst decision of there life. Godfather God didnt wack them. He dropped them and let them walk around in shame. God wanted his members to make more money for him so he established the schlub.

God eventualy retired to let his family members fend for themselves. God retired to Heaven. The greatest retirement home for a Godfather. But not long after God retired, people started to wack without care. People werent thinking about there actions. So Go sent his son which didnt follow in his fathers footsteps. His name was Jesus. Jesus was a helper. Thinking that power and respect cam from old fashion working. He sent his to Earth where he helped everyone. Jesus gave his followers his best drug prices and alerted them when a jail break was going to accure. But the other CL didnt like what Jesus was doing. He was wacked.

God was accompanied by Angels in Heaven but his new RHM was jealous of God. His RHM was greedy and wanted Gods power. He decided to go rouge. God punished his RHM called Lucifer. He was banned from Heaven.

Thanks for reading.

Shrink
Report Post Tip
Pretty cool interpretation of the BIBLE.
Report Post Tip
I find myself reading this, and doing the thing where you vibrate your lips and put your finger on them.
Report Post Tip
Thank you
Report Post Tip
I like the realism...

Just like the bible, you have depicted women as inferior right from the beginning!
Report Post Tip
lol.. where in mafia returns can you covet your neighbours wife.. in fact were are the women!! ahhh
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Bible told in my Mafia terms.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL