Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 13:48:52
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
BG tipping Started by: Bogie on Feb 13, '15 22:12

I'm stumped. Can anyone tell me how the BG tipping feature works?

Report Post Tip

Tipping for Drug Prices

• If you want to know what drug is selling high, what drug is selling low, and where you can find them, you have the option of tipping the FBN Agent.
  • To tip the FBN Agent, go to News&Info -> Tips and select FBN Agent X. (X stands for the name of the agent)
  • The name of the FBN Agent, X, varies from city to city. Each city keeps count of how much you have tipped that city's agent.
  • The amount of money that you will be charged for a tip increases as the number of drug units you can hold also increases. The tip will look something like this:

Rumor has it that Detroit is paying top dollar for Barbiturates at this moment. Or you may want to consider picking up some Heroin in Chicago. I'm not sure how long these prices will last though. You slide him an envelope containing $19,000.

• This tipping tool might not always give you what you're specifically looking for, but it's useful 90% of the time.
  • If you purchase the Timers Package, then you will be able to specifically request what drug you want to know about, and which city you want to know about. With the timers package, you can always see the tip for your current city, e.g.

"Rumor has it that Georgie Mitchell has set Coke at $6,462, Heroin at $7,632 and Barbs at $3,234 for Philadelphia but your local dealers may charge you more or less. "

This means that the current city price is set at those figures and you can travel district to district looking to sell higher and buy lower for each drug type.

Getting Past 20 Units

In order to get the nod to carry anything more than 20 units you will need to bribe your local FBN agent. You accomplish this by going to the Tips section and tipping the FBN agent many times until he tells you that you are starting to understand how your 'relationship' works. After that you should be able to gain some more, provided you have the required experience points to back it up.

Report Post Tip

But please can you tell me how the BG tipping works Chris?

Report Post Tip

Bogie

Basically, you have an "x" percent chance to get a loyal bodyguard via upkeeping. They become 130 hp temporarily (Boosted to 130 despite its max hp). But after it becomes "loyal" (E.G - 130 hp bg that you can name) it can never become 130 hp again.

Tipping the bodyguard for the .5 credit gives it the -chance- for it to be loyal again via upkeeping.

Report Post Tip
Thanks for the help UptownShark, you'd make a great Helpdesker.
Report Post Tip

apologies, I misread that, hence the superfluous Drug tipping info :S

Report Post Tip

I appreciate the help everybody! Thanks.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Help
Replying to: BG tipping
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL