Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Gunfire in Chicago Started by: Spring on May 19, '09 07:51
City crew members gathering outside the Godfather's HQ, whispering agitatedly - "what's going on" Noone knows except that Adrian has challenged the Godfather!

"Shots have been reported at the home of the Godfather" says one onlooker.

"You can see the muzzle flash light up the windows followed by the deafening report of gunfire."

Then there is a short period of silence, followed by a loud scuffle. One single shot... and then silence. Everyone hushs, watching the HQ and wondering - has Chicago lost another leader?

Then Adrian steps out in his new Godfather apparel and a large grin on his face as he waves to the crowds who erupt in cheering and congratulations!

Chicago welcomes it's new Godfather with open arms, another bright light after dark days
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Adrian
Report Post Tip
Waylander staggers out of his HQ for his new family, which also happens to be a run down Irish pub on the north side of Chicago. He kicks a bum out of the way muttering something about dealing with him at another time. He finishes his beer before looking around at the small crowd. Throwing the beer on the ground shattering it he yells.

"Today is a day of celebration, for once a*hic*gain in Chicago we have a Godfather to protect us and help to foster relations with the other cities. When I first joined the late Godfather Nicky's family Adrian was a LHM, he helped me out, taught me the ropes. Taught me valuable lessons like, when skulling a beer never swallow it always try to let it slide down your throat. And other things of alcoholic nature. But today he steps forward as a new light in *hic* this great city. Ladies and Gents I would like to congratulate our new Godfather ADRIAN!"

Waylander cheers, opens up a new bottle of beer and half way through falls to the ground and promptly passes out in the gutter
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Adrian.

Who could have expected that so soon after Nicky's retirement that a new Don would stop foward and take this esteemed rank.

Congratulations again, Godfather Adrian.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Adrian. This is truly a great day.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Adrian, I wish you good luck.

V.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Godfather! May Chicago prosper under you!
Report Post Tip
Boss, the little time we have spent together, have shown me that you are a great man and an even better leader. Now you will be a great Godfather. To Godfather Adrian! Congratulations!
Report Post Tip
congratulations adrian
Report Post Tip
Congrats on this pleasant surprise
Report Post Tip
As Mr Stupid sat in his office completing some paper work, one of the local boys came running in with a note for him. He read through it and a massive smile crossed his face. Grabbing his coat and hat he made his way out in to the streets where everyone was gathering.

Many congratulations Adrian. This is a great boost for Chicago. You have worked very hard to get here.

Salut!
Report Post Tip
You've truly come full circle Adrian. Once you were merely a new man in our thing, but as time elapsed you progressed and added many things to your character, you've displayed uncanny wisdom and strength of character and today - you've climbed to the highest zenith, you are crowned with the highest honor.

I am amazed and full of joy, I pray you continue to progress and led Chicago into an era of glory and prosperity - a new golden age.

Congratulations and keep striding forward.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Adrian!!!! We have grown up together and I am so proud to see you get this. I know you will do great things with this city. Once again.. Congrats!

Fannie smiles as she shakes Adrians hand and then she walks off
Report Post Tip
As The-Sneak heads towards the HQ he see's members from far rushing inside the building... he starts running to see what had happened... when he enters the building he see's a line up of respectable men in front of Adrian... the first one was on his left knee kissing Adrian's new ring... Adrian just took down Godfather Nicky, and became Godfather as the aftermath...

The-Sneak now waits eagerly for his turn to kiss Godfather Adrian's ring and give him an enveloppe with a considerable amount of cash... may god bless our new Godfather!

-The Sneak!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Adrian, On becoming the new Godfather of Chicago. You deserve this and I know you will do great things for Chicago.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Adrian. You will make an amazing Godfather, I am sure. =D
Report Post Tip
Congrats adrian....
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Adrian!
Report Post Tip
Prayer rushes up to Adrian making sure there are in no holes in him. And gives him a pat on the back.

You had me on edge their man, congratulations one hell of a job!

As the clouds are still passing by Chicago, things are starting to look up and get more stable every hour that passes.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations!!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Gunfire in Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL