Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:34:15
Page:  1 
Introducing WACK Started by: Brick_Pollitt on May 19, '09 10:48
That's right. I'm introducing WACK, the Whine And Cheese club for Killers.

Brick finished hammering the sign above the door to the small store front offices of WACK. It was the building next door to his Headquarters in New Orleans. He propped the door open with the new Limited Liability Company's Policies and Procedures manual and went inside.

Inside, he made sure the trays of cheese were ready for the inaugural meeting, and put some Dr Pepper on ice.

Welcome all you killers, and those of you who think you are killers because you have a gun and have gone to a couple of ranges. Welcome all those who have shot a sleeping gangster or two and think that makes you the man. Welcome to all those who have killed nothing but the spider crawling above your bed. You are all killers and all welcome to the Whine and Cheese club for Killers, or WACK.

I take this opportunity to introduce you to this new organization based on an original concept created by my great great grandfather, who stole the idea from others.

First order of business: I am aware I am missing a C in my acronym. But honestly, who would come to a place called WACCK? People would think I was an idiot...oh, wait. It just doesn't' make sense, so I've taken some artistic liberties with my sign. It's my sign, so shut up and quit whining...oh, nevermind. Whine all you want.

Second order of business: This is not the club for that kind of wacking. stares at a few of the young gangsters already at the door with their hands in their pockets. Go away perverts. Unless you want to whine about this not being that kind of club. Then you are welcome.

Third order of business: Check your guns at the door. This is the place for lively debate. And we all know what happens when we get involved in a lively debate. Somebody inevitably loses their head, pulls out their gun and shoots everything in sight. This is a place for you to whine about your problems, if you will, while you enjoy some fine domestic and imported cheeses. Or, if you are a truly gifted whiner, you can come up with a cheesy whine.

Brick motioned for those standing outside the doors to come on in.

Don't just stand there. Come in.

The real impetus behind this club is a desire to keep all the whiners in one place. And I say whiner in the nicest possible way. But street corner after street corner is too much. We need to keep our streets clean. I know, not likely, right? Meh, it's worth a shot. I'm just tired of going from street corner to street corner to listen to so many of you whine about what a horrible leader I am, what an idiot I am , and how I got where I am because of some backroom deal or friendships with others. See, aside from all these other issues, my biggest problem is that I'm lazy. I don't like all the walking. So, this is really for my benefit. Oh, damn...did I forget to mention I'm selfish too? Everything I do is for my benefit.

Brick smiled as he completed his rant.

Ah, and there's my whine for the day.

He moved toward the table and grabbed some cheese and a Dr Pepper.

So, what do you want to whine about today? Can't think of anything? Shocking, but just in case that's true, let me offer you a few topics of the day:

- Not enough people to kill

- Crewleader suckage

- Why isn't Brick Godfather yet

Commence whining.
Report Post Tip
Adrian looks around at the people gathered.

I never heard anybody complaining about you not being a Godfather. God only knows the kind of ideas you would come up with if you had a little more power.
Report Post Tip
A sullen, angry looking black haired girl slinks in and wanders over to the Dr Peppers. After popping open a bottle and taking several sips she leans against the wall and looks around.

Well, I'm not killer... normally. But I do have a gripe. Why is it that lately, regardless of the argument at hand, this brilliant little tidbit drops from someone's mouth.

I've got to agree with you here Ox. It's very disappointing to see the type of individuals that get auths now. It's all about friendships, and connections, VERY RARELY does an individual get auth and become a CL that has earned it of there own merit.

Sure there have been a few disappointing bolds. But I think it's an insult to those who authed them to say it was only about friendships. And what about the people who have gotten auth and really blossomed into responsible leaders full of promise?

I believe it's a slap in the face to accuse leaders of favoritism and blind devotion to their friends when there are so many things behind the scenes that you might not be privy to.

There, that's all I had to say for the week.

The usually quiet girl pushes heavy black curls out of her face and goes back to drinking her Dr Pepper.
Report Post Tip
Grudge walks in,grabs a slice of cheese and swallows it without chewing

Hm,place where one can whine without getting shot right away? Lets give it a try.

Clears his throat

I'm gonna whine about freshly Made Man.When I say "freshly" I mean it isn't passed 24 hours since they earned they button.And just to avoid any confusion I'm not whining about all of them,I'm not whining about most of them,I'm whining about very few of them.If I pass you down the street while you're still Wise Guy and we have some disagreement,what is the point in running back,not a full day after,and shoving just received button in my face demanding apology? You weren't Made when we talked,therefore no breach of rank took place,therefore I owe you nothing.

Now were gonna say this is strictly hypothetical situation,and that nobody never receive messages yelling "insubordination" from individuals that were their rank just very few hours ago. I'll call it hypothetical cause there is no way such waste of skin,flash and bone could receive button right?

Yeah right.

Grudge pulls out bottle filled with venomous looking liquid,takes a sip and sits in first free chair
Report Post Tip
I'd like to form a complaint against Brick. Why haven't you sent me my case of Dr. Pepper yet?
Report Post Tip
I formally withdraw my complaint.

To: SirSammyRourke

Subject:

Delivers 2 cases of Dr Pepper, and a smile

Report Post Tip
Passes the tray of cheese to Pickles, Grudge and SirSammy. Then Brick hands Pickles and Grudge a Dr Pepper each. He tells SirSammy to drink his own, and then calls the meeting to order once again.

Thank you all for coming to our first meeting. It's nice to see you all voicing legitimate complaints. I'd hardly even call them whines, but what the heck.

And so all those people who you're talking about know, Kittie, I also serve snacks at meetings. See, I do do something from time to time. I mean, we can't all come out here all the time and whine. Some of us have to come out here and ackknowledge great work with a solid "good point" and a kiss on the ass.

Oh, look there, was that me whining some more. I love this club.

Goes and grabs some more cheese and drinks his Dr Pepper.
Report Post Tip
Marietta walks in nervously, readjusting her sunglasses and making sure that her dark-haired wig was disguising every stray blonde hair that she could find. Of course when she had first heard about a club that would allow you to whine to your hearts content she had wanted to join, yet she had hesitated. Could you even imagine the amounts of uproar that would ensue if she, the Godfather of Detroit, were caught bitching about trivial topics in the heart of New Orleans?

It wouldn't end well, that was for sure.

Standing close to the wall inside, she waited for a moment when the conversation hit a lull before she cleared her throat and spoke up. Morphing her voice to be an octave higher than she usually spoke, she said:

"Hi everyone! My name is Mari-um... uhh... Marion. Yes. I am Marion. What I would like to whine about is... OOH CHEESE!"

She quickly squealed as Mister Pollitt passed on the tray of cheese. Taking a few samples she immediately clears her throat once more and begins to speak in her high pitched voice.

"Oh, right. Anyway, I wanted to come and complain, well whine that is, about the soldatos who are always looking for ways to become the next big thing, the next crew leader. I mean, I'm all for people volunteering their time and helping out. I certainly have enough projects to dish out to those extending a hand. But don't do it solely for the purpose of kissing ass so that you can ask for a 'favor' or 'auth' later on down the road. If you deserve it, trust me, you'll get tapped for it when you're ready. I mean, I know in my own business in Detroit..."

Rats. She had foiled herself. Her posture began to sink and her voice faltered. Plastering a fake smile onto her face she asked chirpily:

"So what about that sports team? Heh heh... eh... hmm."
Report Post Tip
Looks at Marietta suspiciously then pulls out his copy of " People That Could Kill You With Prolonged Glance" book flips trough few pages then looks at Marietta again,book again.Then shake his head

Damn I'm seeing things again,should lay off moonshine for a while.

Takes first sip of Dr.Pepper and raises his eyebrow

Well this actuality is not that bad.
Report Post Tip
Jonizzel was walking down the street to the Elegido HQ when he glanced at a sign on the building next door. While still walking he quickly clocked on to what part of the sign said

FREE Dr. Pepper

Not looking where he was going he walks into a lamp post. Holding his sore head he walking into the building, nodding to everyone he passed. He reaches the beverage table and is overjoyed at the sight of Dr. Pepper crate apon crate

Holy crap, heaven. Right next to my HQ.

Jonizzel cracks open a bottle and downs it in one, letting of a loud burp he pardons himself

Oh, Excuse me. That's my first one all day!

Anyway, so... Whining? Uhm... I thought it was just Dr. Pepper.

Uhm... So what's with those lamp posts eh? Such inconvieniant places to put them eh?
Report Post Tip
Walks in...stomps foot and yells,

Why isnt Striphe dead yet?

Takes a couple slices of cheese and a cup of Dr.Pepper and walks off.
Report Post Tip
Marc walks in and grabs a hunk of cheddar and a bottle of Dr. Pepper

Why is this Dr. P warm...?
Report Post Tip
Sammy walks in and lodges a complaint

I'd like to form a complaint against those who are complete idiots. Always screaming and flailing their arms about! Don't they know you can get your point across just fine by talking calmly? IT IRRITATES ME WHEN PEOPLE YELL LIKE THIS! Just to say hello, or ask if they may pickpocket me.

Sammy takes some cheese and throws it at the wall in frustration... And then proceeds to pick it up and eat it... After all, wasting cheese was practically immoral.
Report Post Tip
flails around for the hell of it arms raised over head running around screaming incoherently about cheese and Dr. P
Report Post Tip
Smacks Marc upside the back of his head and gets another Dr Pepper.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introducing WACK
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL