Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:54:19
Page:  1 
T.U.R.D.S Started by: WhySoSerious on Feb 15, '15 23:06

WhySoSerious walks among the crowds muttering to himself, as always.

"To much death, not there fault"

A few people turn to see what he is saying then realise who is speaking and just think "oh, they've let him out of Arkham on day release again, more fool them." WWS was getting more and more excited and agitated at the same time. The crowd was starting take more notice him more, which is not good, for anyone.

"What did He and his crew do wrong? Why can't people just leave them alone?"

Almost in a trance, WSS started to move faster around the crowd asking the same questions over and over, to no one in particular. This was really not good.

"I can't take this anymore, to much blood. My head hurts."

Getting to a fast jog,  pushing and knocking people out of his way, his head filled with noise, WSS felt like he was going to explode. This is really, really not good.

"Something needs to be done, and I've got the answer!!" He screams.

This is really, really, really not good, you get the picture right? As a narrator I'm out of here, that guys f**king crazy.

"That's it, I've had enough. No more killing Tyler Durden or any of his crew!! They just want to make money like everyone else. What did they do to you? The Unified Reassurance of Durden Safety will stop all who wish harm on Tyler and his band of merry men. I need follows to join me in this quest, who's with me?

At that very moment, the wardens arrive with a straight jacket to take WSS back to his padded cell at Arkham, but WSS could still be heard shouting as he was loaded into the back of a paddy wagon.

" T.U.R.D.S assemble, T.U.R.D.S assemble. We need to start now, before it's to late."

The crowed was left shocked as off he was taken away, back to his room at Arkham, to plot more for T.U.R.D.S to do and take over. Well, that's what he thinks.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: T.U.R.D.S
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL