Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:44
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Resurrection of Relentless Started by: DorkRourke on May 19, '09 16:43
Moving the last box into the newly found Head Quarters, DorkRourke stares in aww at his most recent accomplishment. After several joyous moments, he breaks down into business and heads for the streets

"Ladies and gentlemen, if I may have your attention for the moment. I will keep this short and sweet so that you man carry on with your busy lives.

Today I announce the establishment of a new Captaincy in New York. Godfather ThomasRourke and Don Premier have been kind enough to let me move my things into this fine city and further carry out my business here.

Without further ado, I bring to you, Relenless Resurrected"

Now I must be on my way there is much to do!

DorkRourke runs off to the HQ, a sense of satisfaction overcomes him as he crosses through his HQ doors.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Dork, I wish you good luck in your venture.

V.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations sir, I look forward to working for you in this fine city!

Pic skips of down the street happily
Report Post Tip
Congrats DorkRourke
Report Post Tip
Congrats. Good luck.
Report Post Tip
I wish you many congratulations DorkRourke.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Dork, I wish you all the best in New York.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation DorkRourke
Report Post Tip
Congrats My friend
Report Post Tip
Congrats mate, i guess you'll be to busy now to play poker.

=]
Report Post Tip
There is no such thing as being too busy to play poker!!!

Congratulations Dork, I know you... or we rather, will do the Rourke name proud!
Report Post Tip
Marietta chases Dork down into the doors of his headquarters. She seemed to be doing a lot of chasing these days. Perhaps if she just showed up earlier here and there, she wouldn't be running into these problems. Anyway, that wasn't the point. Shaking Dork's hand she nodded towards the young man and glanced around his new office building appraisingly.

"Nice place you've got yourself here!" she commented, taking a moment to peak inside one of the empty offices and nod her approval.

"Anyway, I wanted to come here to congratulate you personally, Dork. I have known your bloodline for quite some time, and I must say that I am excited to see what you will do with your chance now that your family is trying their hand at being 'bold'. Also, I want to wish you and your new crew the best of luck working in the City that Never Sleeps, and for Godfather Rourke and Don Premier. Do your best, keep your nose clean and you and your boys will go far."

Patting the young man on the back in a motherly gesture she smiled once more, her nose crinkling as she did so. She leaned in to view the name plate on his office door- 'Dork Rourke- The Relentless'.

"Well that's a name I haven't heard in quite some years. Carry it proudly, sir. It created quite the legacy back in my hometown of Detroit. Once more, well done and congratulations to you and the new Relentless!"
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and all the best to you and yours!
Report Post Tip
Horray for Relentless!
Report Post Tip
I would like to thank you all for your warm welcomes and good wishes.

Makes his way over to Marietta

And you, I would like to thank you personally. You know how long my bloodline has wanted to have their chance to lead, a chance to shine. I stand here before you today, making my ancestors proud. It's my turn to help in the changes of today's world. All for the betterment of society.

Again I thank you all.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, DorkRourke. Ever since I met your bloodline back when one of them worked on Chicago, I knew you had the potential to be bold. I am glad to see you getting this opportunity.

Enhorabuena.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Dork. But unfortunately there will never be another Relentless. *Sadface*
Report Post Tip
Congrats bro, a fine tribute to a family our fathers served in together
Report Post Tip
My own little Dork all grown and running his own family, how proud you've made me. My warmest wishes Dork and you know who to call if you ever need to wail about anything...Hydro suddenly wanders away as she says quietly, Hypno should have said that to him
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Resurrection of Relentless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL