Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
weekly tax? Started by: mister_crumpeto on May 19, '09 17:45
Haha yea. Im honestly not one to care where they post nor do i care if they spam. Haha.
Report Post Tip
to reiterate my point. i just wanted to get the ball rolling on the idea of me paying less tax to my leader, basically because times are tough and money doesn't spread so thickly as you progress ranks.

this was not a "suggestion" as such, but more of a conversation starter, to get you to think about better or different ideas.
Report Post Tip
your not paying taxes to your leader. For example its 2 mill from each crew to shoot in Detroit and I'm positive Mrs.Marietta would gladly work out something with your leader if he or she couldn't pay the full 2 mill up front. I can't promise that but I think she would have other payment plans for you to take care of your business in her city.
Report Post Tip
"to reiterate my point. i just wanted to get the ball rolling on the idea of me paying less tax to my leader, basically because times are tough and money doesn't spread so thickly as you progress ranks."

Umm... Actually, times aren't that tough. It's incredibly easy to make money. You just have to work for it.
Report Post Tip
by "tax" i meant the slice of profit you make which is given up in tribute
Report Post Tip
So, basically you are just being lazy here.

You want to throw a "conversation starter" for US to debate without much previous thinking on your part.

And to top that off you say that the reason for all this is because you are too cheap to show appreciation for the leader you work for, who keeps you alive and allows you to even make a profit at all working in *their* turf.

Nice job. Where is that promise about staying silent until you are a Made Man? Maybe, just maybe, I just found out the reason you are not Made yet.
Report Post Tip
Reply by: Adrian at May 20, '09 12:50

Nice job. Where is that promise about staying silent until you are a Made Man? Maybe, just maybe, I just found out the reason you are not Made yet.

Lol. I thought the same thing Adrian.
Report Post Tip
*wonders whos side some people are*

Bad idea, but happy to see a effort put forward in trying to create a topic for this here street corner and not just skipping along to every street corner down playing people ideas, like some.

With a little better input, you might have a decent idea.

*heads off to down play some random street corners*

*takes a swig of liquor and realizes he's not like the other mobsters*
Report Post Tip

And it makes you a dirty commie.

See above.
Report Post Tip
I have to agree with Prophet here, it's not hard to make money. Understandable that you're going through here just speaking your mind, but it's easier to stick with what we have right now. Crew leaders don't go poor after sending tax money or tributes; it's repaid by the crew over time. Easy enough.
Report Post Tip
Your tributes go into the following - You being protected, A safe home just in case things take a wrong turn, Protection for your leader, you leader allowing you to run on his *turf*, etc.

I know my leader pays up to the GodFather JimmyTheLoinHeart just to be apart of Philly, so don't sit here and complain money because everyone here goes through it one way or another.
Report Post Tip
sounds like a bad idea
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: weekly tax?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL