Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 17:24:49
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Mass Mail Confirmations Started by: LeglessAlfredo on May 19, '09 17:48
Just a little gripe/annoyance of mine.

When composing a mass mail to members of a family, you can sometimes hit enter in the wrong place or leave some info out, so i would think a good idea would be just to have a little confirmation pop-up or a code like the petty code that you had to confirm before sending out to avoid blank mails or mails that you missed information out of.

Anyone else think that this could be a good idea?
Report Post Tip
I believe this would be a good idea, but most people are just going to tell you to use common sense and proof read it before sending it.
Report Post Tip
Just because you cant handle a simple buttom.lol. No I really think its a good idea.
Report Post Tip
On just mass mails, or all mails?
Report Post Tip
I think just mass mails because they are more important to mail becuase mails just like a chat with someone but mass mail is to a full family or few people.
Report Post Tip
Thank you all for the positive comments.

Just for the Mass mails as they are less frequently used, putting it on all mails would be very annoying.
Report Post Tip
Yeah I like your idea LegLess. Having a confirmation on mass mails would be nice as personally I have made 1 or 2 mass mail errors and once that happend I sort of felt like a Idiot lmao :D
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Mass Mail Confirmations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL