Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 08:02:10
Page:  1 
Oldie but goodie Started by: Premier on May 20, '09 00:39
old thread detailing a adventure i had, with some friends

A brutal sun is rising on a sick horizon

Well, let me start off with saying this was the story of my great grandfather, a few of his very good friends, and the night they made history.

My family line has always in one way or another been involved in some sort of crime, my ancestors have met a lot of very good friends. My family line had long sensed calmed down, taking many breaks from the life of crime, only to return every now and then.

This story starts with a member of my family line named Premeir. Premeir was a made man in the crew of Deviant. One day a rogue by the name of Spartan was taking shots at all of the leaders of that time. Premeir was soon accused of helping the rogue, Premier took this as the deepest insult that could have been given, after all Premeir did for the Deviant family and his allies, he was now being accused of assisting in the demise of the family. Gregz0r came to Premier and said he would "Tell the others I took your gun" letting them know I wasn't helping the rogue, this wasn't good enough, Prem was disrespected and soon bought out and took a shot at Numbers4glory, his gun was a bit rusty and he missed. Things turned hectic soon after, when he shot 3 leaders, Prem lost a lot of friends that night, but gained a new goal. To take out the family lines that disrespected him, Prem was later gunned down that night, but left in his diary that his offspring should carry on the planning of taking out the CP.

Premeir's son Jonnie_Reese stumbled along this diary one day, and saw many names in it to contact.

He consulted with friends of his father, Larissa who was daughter of the tiggy family line and Nightmare who was son of the birday family line, who gave moral support and ideas for plans.

When I first met birday's son Nightmare, I could see the hate in his eyes toward CP, he told me the horror stories of the things they did to his family line, killing them while sleeping for no reason besides to be cruel. He told me the horrid story of his father who just got made and was gunned down by the CP, he said they showed up at the funeral and vowed to him to find who did it, he later found out it was them all along and vowed to get rid of them no matter what, he was a good ally to have and a better friend. He consoled me during long nights of paranoia. Birday's son Nightmare knew friends in the underground that went by the name of Sons Of liberty. They welcomed Jonnie into their inner circle, and begin the planning of taking down the CP. Sons of liberty soon moved out of the coffee shop and into the streets which would later be known as Project Mayhem.

Talking to Larissa quite often in coffee shops and through mail, Jonnie learned just how her family line was affected by the rule of CP, her family had been hunted and gunned down for generations, solely because of who she was, there were no fresh starts for her, she had a such a passion for what she lived for, it often made Jonnie burn inside when she would talk about the suffering and torture that her family line had to endure over the years. Jonnie knew deep down this wasn't even about him anymore, it wasn't about revenge, it wasn't about a vendetta, and it was about what his father had loved so much. His dad was a bad person, but he had a few friends and those friends meant the world to home, reading through his diary he realized he never showed his feelings much, even towards the tiggy family line, but he cared a lot about them and their happiness. This war wasn't about him anymore; it turned into being about them.

He also found the name Apathy in this diary; it was well known Apathy ran with the CP crew now. He didn't know if he could trust this guy, had Premeir gone crazy in his old age, and mistakenly considered Apathy a friend? Jonnie decided to risk it and contacted Apathy while he was alone in the coffee shop. At first he took it with a grain of salt, yeah this kid's father was great but good enough to take down the CP regime? Doubtful. All Jonnie ever did was talk about the plan, how it would work he just needed Apathy's help. Apathy latter agreed to be fully involved and started assisting with money, ideas and motivation. He learned more about Apathy and found out he hadn't been happy in quite some time, Jonnie and Apathy's fathers were very close. I read in Premeir's diary that the day they met, he threaten to stab Apathy's father to death with a brick, and soon after they became close friends. Apathy had lost his leg in a traffic accident; he always spoke about how his "CP friends" seemed to care more about what he could do for them, instead of doing for him. Jonnie wanted to make Apathy feel the rush of happiness again, feel the adrenalin when he pulled the trigger again. Yet again it wasn't about him anymore, but about them

Jonnie knew this would be near impossible and recruited another one of his fathers friend by the name of AliBaba, AliBaba, was very helpful with giving CP false names, and giving Jonnie information about hitters, crew structure and times of people being online. AliBaba was apart of the Secret Agent Family line, The Premeir and Secret Agent family line had been in many fights with and against each other, if anything he knew he could trust him to help fight till the very end.

Jonnie also talked with Animal, a leader at the time, Animal voiced his want to help but knew it would be hard with Numbers alive, Animal made a deal with Jonnie, and he too was recruited for the take down.

Jonnie also recruited Billy Bathtub and Ralph into his plan, Billy and Premier soon became very good friends, he learned Billy and his father Premeir ran together many of times in the old days, he never knew how close they were until reading further into Premeir's diary.

He spoke of a time, Billy was attacked by a mother and daughter team, trying to take Billy's life, He told premier "I was attacked by Will_C and his friend both were Wise Guys, they were ordered to do it by Red Scorpion, I shot and killed the duel wise guys, and then your father Premeir found Red Scorp and her daughter at a coffee shop awaiting the news of what happen, your dad was so crazy shot her daughter right in front of her, the proceeded to break Red Scorpion's neck, he was a hard mother fucker, but god he was loyal and I loved him like a brother." He also spoke that he was disgusted in what CP was doing to the life of crime, how they wouldn't let anyone prosper but themselves. He spoke of the great things he had seen Jonnie's family line do before him. Killing entire family's without regards. Jonnie knew if he wanted this to work he would have to embrace what his father was, a killer, and nothing more nothing less. He would have to be ruthless. It was well worth it.

The day before the attack was supposed to take place; Jonnie was in the coffee shop sitting with one of his friends, trying to relax before the big day. This was part of their conversation

**********: Why you doin' this, Jonnie?

Jonnie: Because Apathy, Larissa, birday and Billy are my friends.

*********: Friends? Hell, I got lots of friends.

Jonnie: ...I don't.

I finished drinking my coffee and went to my hotel to sleep, my room was littered with police issue vests, and guns and ammo everywhere. Would it be enough I wondered. I tried to block out the thoughts to get sleep. I dozed off and had a dream. I recall telling Nightmare about the dream "Last night, I was sleeping, and in a dream I was walking next to the Reaper of Death. He told me I haven't seen you in quite some time, his business had slowed down. He thought I was gone, and I told him no just taking a break. I looked down and said why are we walking on water? He said that's what God's do, you are still part of Premeir right? I replied let's find out. He told me he would clear his schedule for tonight."

It took hours of training, killing, and cleaning his weapons before he even thought he might have the small chance to kill even one of the CP members. After hours of talks and plans, Apathy and Jonnie decided, June 7th, 0100, a Friday would be the day they would start the strike against CP. Don Numbers4Glory was by far the strongest, and Apathy had a personal vendetta against Angelical Death. They would be the first two to die. Jonnie always told Apathy, if I can't kill Numbers and I am stopped, just drop the gun and walk away don't try to kill Angelical, it's not worth you dying, I'm starting this fight, but if I do kill him, its on.

It was now time. Apathy was at a pay phone across the street from Angelical's flat, waiting on the phone call from Jonnie if he succeeded. No phone call meant Jonnie failed and to drop everything and walk away like nothing happen. Jonnie took a deep breath as he stepped out of the cab with his bag. Paid the driver and started to walk towards the back of Number's house. Jonnie found a window slightly open, and quietly opened it and climbed it. He stood up slowly letting his eyes adjust to the dark and drew the 1911 .45 from the holster and took the safety off. He made his way through the house clearing each room. He had 3 extra magazines, and a shotgun slung across his back in case shit the the fan, but if numbers or one of his bodyguards got the first shot it wouldn't matter. He came to the master bedroom, where he was sure numbers had to be. He slowly walked in and saw numbers asleep on his bed, Jonnie walked next to him and lightly laid a note on his chest then aimed at Numbers' temple and pulled the trigger twice quickly, blood splattered on the wall, he died painlessly unlike many of his victims. (Jun 07, '08 01:07 You WACKED! Numbers4Glory. ) He called Apathy from numbers house and said Unleash Hell. The newspaper later printed what Numbers note said:

Newspaper Clipping

Be Carefull fake your treading on my dreams

Narrator: [while brutally beating Angel Face] I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke.

Hi im here to answer your Ad in the paper

WANTED: Enemy with some actual ability on MafiaReturns. Whilst having consistent failures (William "Tank" Bathtub) and consistent never beens (Jerusalem) badmouth me in #divinelunacy is super, it doesn't really pose much of a challenge.

Am i hired?

A brutal sun is rising on a sick horizon

When they ask, Hey prem why do you never miss?

I say its cause i shoot at them with a tank.

Give me liberty or give me death.

WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE SALUTE YOU

Premeir: I'm your huckle berry, thats just my game

O! say can you see by the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming.

Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming.

And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof through the night that PREMEIR was still there.

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

When I get home people will ask me, "Hey Prem, why do you do it man? Why? You some war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a god damn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is

Wyatt Prem: All right, FakeMan... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that?

[pulls open his coat, revealing a badge] Wyatt Prem: It says United States Marshal!

Ike Fakeman: [terrified, pleading] Wyatt, please, I...

Wyatt Prem : [referring to Stilwell, laying dead] Take a good look at him, Ike... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up!

[shoves Ike down roughly with his boot] Wyatt Prem: The CP are finished, you understand? I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!

[lets Ike up to run for his life] Wyatt Prem: So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'!

[shouts] Wyatt Prem: You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?...

[louder] Wyatt Prem: Hell's coming with me!

Fake Ringo: My fight's not with you, Holliday.

Prem Holliday: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?

Fake Ringo: Oh that. I was just foolin' about.

Prem Holliday: I wasn't.

TallienCP: What makes a man like Premeir, Fake? What makes him do the things he does?

FakeManCP: A man like Prem has got a great big hole, right in the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.

TallienCP: What does he need?

FakeManCP: Revenge.

TallienCP: For what?

FakeManCP: Bein' born.

Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Why you doin' this, Prem?

Prem Holliday: Because Deano and billy are my friends.

Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Friend? Hell, I got lots of friends.

Prem Holliday: ...I don't.

Premeir Wallace: Lower your flags and march straight back to England, stopping at every home to beg forgiveness for a hundred years of theft, rape, and murder. Do this and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today.

Premeir Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Premimus: [after swiftly dispatching another CP] Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Crowd: Premeir, Premeir, Premeir...

Premimus: Five thousand of my men are out there in the freezing mud. Three thousand of them are bloodied and cleaved. Two thousand will never leave this place. I will not believe they fought and died for nothing.

fakemanCP Banjo: Please, mister. This is insane.

Prem Driftwood: Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone.

Parker: We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received...

Prem Krueger: [narrating] My CP chrildren....from the very beginning, it was the CP chrildren who gave me my power. The Springwood Slasher, that's what they called me. My reign of terror was legendary. Dozens of CP children would fall by my blades. Then the parents of Springwood came for me, taking justice into their own hands. When I was alive, I might have been a little naughty, but after they killed me, I became something much, much worse. The stuff nightmares are made of. The CP children still feared me, and their fear gave me the power to invade their dreams, and that's when the fun REALLY began. Until they figured out a way to forget about me. To erase me completely. Being dead wasn't a problem, but being forgotten, now that's a BITCH. I can't come back if nobody remembers me. I can't come back if nobody's afraid. I had to search the bowels of Hell, but I found someone, someone who'll make 'em remember. He may get the blood, but I'll get the glory, and that fear is my ticket home.

BTW me and deano are best friends, he played you from the get go. I love deano :)

Premeir GO ROGUE

Rinaldi no

Premeir why not :'(

Premeir you know i cry

Rinaldi look ill make you a deal

Rinaldi you kill N4G and ill take care of the rest

Premeir Swear?

Rinaldi promise

Premeir Im dead serious

Rinaldi im not joking..

Premeir ok

Premeir good

Premeir will see

WE HAVE ZEE LOGS, lolz lolz"

Jonnie, walked out of numbers front door, and got into numbers car and drove across town to his next targets house. CommodumPerfectus, one of CP's next biggest members, and also a don. On the way to CommodumPerfectus's house Jonnie found out some others he had not spoken to started to help, a man named ChrisPaul gunned down Sherminator, the CP's best hitter. When Jonnie arrived at CommodumPerfectus's house, he knocked on the front door, a voice said who is it, Jonnie recognized It as CommodumPerfectus and fired 7 shots through the door, then holstered his pistol and shouldered the shotgun, kicking open the door he saw CommodumPerfectus crawling to the kitchen he was hit 4 times from the gun fire through the door, Jonnie walked behind him and shot him once in the head with the shotgun. (Jun 07, '08 02:07 You WACKED! CommodumPerfectus. ) Two Don's dead now, by Jonnie's hand. It would be a long night for him, and even longer for CP.

In Jonnie's diary it's hard to tell what else happen through the night, He only wrote "So many people dead, so many of my friends gone, again. I just know it had to be worth it" That was the last entry for 3 days. The paper recorded 181 people dying in the weekend, of June 7th, the day the earth shook. Jonnie had lost his close friends, apathy and Larissa during the fight, but they did not die in vein. Larissa's daughter now leads one of the most successful family's alive now, her daughter Iris has matured into a beautiful woman. I don't know if she knows the story of how brave her mother was but her mom looked death in the face and smiled. The world is free from dictatorship now, and Deano and Premeir's kids can only wonder, was it because of them? Everyone always said they were heroes, legends, they never thought so. They did what they did best, kill and fight, the greatest victory any of them ever achieved was to die on a battlefield, some say it was an honor to live by their side, I say no it was an honor to die next to yours.

Solid Snake: There are no heroes in war. The only heroes I know are either dead or in prison. One or the other.

Meryl Silverburgh: But Snake, you're a hero, aren't you?

Solid Snake: I'm just a man who's good at what he does: Killing.
Report Post Tip
Deano sits and listens to the story. He grins and takes a swig from his flask. He gets up and walks over to the Don of The Spanish Inquisition and hands him a piece of paper that was handed down to him from his great grandfather. The Don of The Spanish Inquisition looks at the man walking away and then stares down at an old conversation between two men

<premeir> ...
<premeir> you still there bud?
<deano> Yeah, I'm here
<premeir> Tired?
<deano> Very
<premeir> But it was worth it you know
<deano> yeah I know, it had to be done
<premeir> And now it is done, we won.
<premeir> You know that they are calling us heroes?
<deano> Your kidding right?
<premeir> No I am not
<premeir> I even seen other words of praise
<deano> You know what prem?
<premeir> sup
<deano> one day people like us will become extinct prem
<deano> And then we will become something worse than dead
<premeir> And what is that?
<deano> We will have become legends</deano></premeir></deano></deano></premeir></deano></premeir></premeir></deano></premeir></premeir></deano></premeir></deano></premeir></deano></premeir></premeir>
Report Post Tip
[18:33] <premeir><premeir> if you wont allow me to play mafia

[18:33] <premeir><premeir> ill stay in IJ

[18:33] <premeir><premeir> let me know

[18:33] <premeir><gregz0r> cool go ahead

[18:33] <premeir><premeir> go ahead what

[18:35] <premeir> gregz0r> stay in IJ

[18:35] <premeir><gregz0r> we'll pop over to there when we get bored here

[18:35] <premeir><premeir> thank you so much sir

[18:36] <premeir><gregz0r> no problem, this is but the beginning of a very happy story for one of us

[18:36] <premeir><premeir> im sorry for the meaniless peon amount of trouble i caused

[18:36] <premeir><premeir> which im sure you will agree was nothing at all

[18:37] <premeir><gregz0r> dont know what meaniless means but when my friends die people pay...in spades

[18:37] <premeir><premeir> your right

[18:37] <premeir><premeir> i should have knew my place

LOLFAIL!

And then he stabbed them...</premeir></premeir></premeir></premeir></gregz0r></premeir></premeir></premeir></premeir></premeir></gregz0r></premeir></premeir></premeir></gregz0r></premeir></premeir></premeir></premeir></gregz0r></premeir></premeir></premeir></premeir></premeir></premeir></premeir>
Report Post Tip
ALL OF THEM LIKE 3 TIMES THEN THEY CAME BACK I STABBED THEM 9 MORE TIMES we won lol
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Oldie but goodie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL