Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 04:50:58
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Watching back alley threads Started by: Timmy-Two-Toes on May 20, '09 02:38
When I try to go to a back alley thread via my watched list, I always get a message that states "That topic does not exist". Every time I want to get to a back alley thread I always have to save the link I'm given and it can be kind of a hassle to keep track of them all.

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or just because it's a back alley thread that I get this message.
Report Post Tip
This should be put in the help forum i believe.
Report Post Tip
On second thought, yeah it should be.

I'm not really sure whether I'm just doing something wrong or if I'm bringing a glitch to attention.
Report Post Tip
You just cant save back Ally threads in the watched category..

there already kind of 'being watched' in the back Ally section :P
Report Post Tip
Nope.

If someone else creates a back alley thread and you wish to keep a link for it in your watched list, the game will tell you that it doesn't exist.

The only way to gain access to somebody else's back alley thread is to save the link for future reference. It won't show up in your back alley listings of viewable topics or anywhere else with the way things are set up now.
Report Post Tip
They can just go to their back alley thread and give you the link if they're on.
Report Post Tip
It is indeed a little sucky. What I do is take the link and put that in a back alley thread so I can just go to mine and click the link. ;)
Report Post Tip
Makes sense. Thanks boss. :)
Report Post Tip
This feature has been added.
Report Post Tip
Awesome.

This is much more convenient.

Thank you. :)
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Watching back alley threads
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL