Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Victims against Unidentified Assailants Started by: Fayth on May 20, '09 16:50
Fayth wanders into the street looking slightly dishevelled, seeing peoples eyes on her she begins to smarten herself up but gives up halfway through and decides to speak instead

I have heard many reports recently of someone named "Unidentified Assailant" and I have to say that this person must be rich by the amount of times I hear people say that this assailant has struck them personally. I myself have had my fair share of this both at present and in the past and I say that we victims should join as one group. Here we can say anything about our experiences with this assailant and maybe feel slightly better.

I know some would say that its only $5000 a time but over this assailants career he must have made a fortune from each and every one of us.

Turning away Fayth thinks for a time as to what this group may be called, when she settles on a name she believes may be interesting she turns back to the crowd with a smile on her face to announce it to the slowly gathering crowd

I believe we should call our group, such as it is, "Victims against Unidentified Assailants" and anyone who wishes to join or comment should feel free to do so here at any time.

Anyone who believes this is pointless or negative in any way should also feel free to comment on the subject in any way as this of course is for all to speak their minds.

I now open "Victims against Unidentified Assailants" and hope that in time many people will leave their comments and/or support here.

Fayth turns from the crowd feeling happier than she had before and walked away with a spring in her step feeling much more light-hearted, looking down she realised she looked a total mess which was maybe the reason for the large crowd gathering, with that thought she started to move faster thinking next time she'd tidy herself up first
Report Post Tip
Don't you mean "Victims against Unidentifiead Assailant"?
Report Post Tip
sorry unidentified.
Report Post Tip
..The good old stealthy ones..

You have to give them their credit for being stealthy. One thing though, if you really dont want to be PickPocketed then just put it in your profile.

Then if you get PickPocketed then stay away from the non friendly cities then you shouldnt have a problem.
Report Post Tip
I will join this club. Do I get a nice little pin or something? I don't like Mr. Unidentified Assailant. Though it's been a while since he's attacked me. I almost wish he would try, but not really. And nowadays, if I really feel like avoiding Mr. Unidentified, or Mr. Identified, I don't even have to put something on my ID badge. I can just put all moy money in one of those bank things. No matter how many times they get robbed, my money is always safe there. But then I don't get anybody's hands in my pockets, so what fun is that?
Report Post Tip
Cruel notices Death-Knight and hides his wallet down his sock.

Death-Knight, the stealthy ones are not seen. they are expert pickpocketer's who have had a lot of practice. The sneaky buggers pickpocket wherever they go, wherever they want. The best thing we can do is bank money, that way they walk away empty handed.

Cruel walks off and heads to the bank before Death-Knight steals his moniez.
Report Post Tip
Lil_Wayne steps foward to be heard.

"I have been a victim of this Unidentified Assailant a few times and he/she has left me short of money a few times."

Lil_Wayne pauses and looks around him.

"So I will be part of this club."
Report Post Tip
This "Unidentified assaliant" caught me behind the bar when I was taken a piss. He knocked me out and I wake up with 5 grand missing. I would like to find this fellow. And for when I do god have mercy on his soul.

Joker walks off watchin his back making sure no one follows him
Report Post Tip
Ezio stands and listens and agrees with what they all have to say.

I have to say, this Unidentified Assailant has become quite a pain in the ass, and I mean that literally. Last time he pinned a note to my ass after he took my money that read "You've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal" (OOC: Not 100% sure those lyrics were right, but fuck it). I was quite irritated that this point.

He is a force that must be stopped!

Ezio scurries off and comes back wearing a pin that says "Victims Against Unidentified Assailants."
Report Post Tip
Dr.Jekyll listens to everyone

I agree with everyone this must come to a end and you can put me down as a member for this club/group.

Dr.Jekyll walks off back to the bar for another drink
Report Post Tip
Melody watches a man walk off with a flashy pin which reads 'Victims Against Unidentified Assailants', she nods approvingly and moves towards the gathered crowd

Ahhh Yes, please.. sign me up!
Report Post Tip
John notice the crowd and see the flashy pin and he thought to himself

I'll join, I'm sick being mugged.
Report Post Tip
HandBananana agrees... also i am loving that pin where can i get mine?
Report Post Tip
I AM THE UNIDENTIFIED ASSAILANT!!!

MUHHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Alfonse then dissapears before any can catch him.
Report Post Tip
Miles listens curiously to the conversation that is being spoken about.

I think that "Unidentified Assailants" are just scared to show who they are because they are afraid of becoming victims themselves.

Miles goes off to investigate these "Unidentified Assailants".
Report Post Tip
Well, since the club is called "Victims *against*..." I cannot be a part of this club. I honestly have no problem with dropping 5k here and there.

I mean we all make more than enough to offset that minimum loss, and if you join yourself the fun of assaulting, you will make up for it anyway.
Report Post Tip
I'll pay for therapy and cookies for my victims. lol.
Report Post Tip
Fayth looks at the gathering group and listens to their comments and nods in agreement

I also like the idea of the pins I would also like one.

Fayth wanders over to Schizophrenic for a cookie and sits down to eat it waiting for more comments to be made
Report Post Tip

HandBananana agrees... also i am loving that pin where can i get mine?

Reply by: HandBanana at May 21, '09 03:32

Actually...there is only one...but I'm sure for a fee I can find you one...

He winks and continues walking.
Report Post Tip
Fayth follows Ezio to find his secret pin hideout

I'll find one yet all flashy and nice I'd suit it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Victims against Unidentified Assailants
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL