Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:54
Page:  1 
Pickpocketing the Resurrected Started by: DorkRourke on May 20, '09 21:42
While taking his daily stroll through the streets, moving from one milk crate to the next, DorkRourke stops at a rather intriguing speech. Mid-way through he feels a slight tug on his slacks. Quickly turning around, he grasps the arm of a young mafioso.

"You're gonna have to be quicker than that pal."

Opening up his wallet he removes a few bucks and tosses it to the kid.

"A little something for your troubles."

Leaving the kid with a wink and a smile, Dork makes his way onto an open milk crate.

"Ladies, gentlemen, rodents, and Rourkes; If I may have your attention for a moment. This moment forward I am declaring the entire Relentless Resurrected crew One Hundred Percent, Pickpocket Friendly!

That's right, you heard me correct, no matter where you find us, no matter the position we hold feel free to take a swim in our pockets. Don't ask! Don't return the money! You don't even need to identify yourself!

Dork gives a big grin, the light shines off of his marvelous smile, then carries on

I am personally a fan of the Pickpocketing without the need to ask. This is the mafia!

The whole Resurrected clan has been notified of this new arrangement so get your hands warmed up, our pockets are open for business!
Report Post Tip
May 20, '09 21:54 Preston_Franks took $66 from you.

Off to a good start!
Report Post Tip
I salute you for this stance!

And I will be pickpocket people as soon as my fingers get out of these awkward finger casts....
Report Post Tip
Wooop :D I will surly be happy to let people try and pick my pockets all they want!
Report Post Tip
Pickles dear, what happened to you that you're in a cast?
Report Post Tip
Unfortunately, not everyone is amenable to having my hands in their pockets.
Report Post Tip
Ohhh I see I see. I wish to put my hands in your pockets sometime! My pockets are now friendly, so don't be a stranger
Report Post Tip
Success! That BUM forked over Lint!

May 20, '09 23:00 You PICKPOCKETED! PicTionary.
Report Post Tip
:) Nice grab

Can I have the pic of you mom back from my wallet though?

Pic giggles to himself a bit

.. ya but really, I want that picture :P
Report Post Tip
Want a picture of my sister also? She isn't too bad.

Hands it over to PicTionary
Report Post Tip
Naw just the one will do..

Puts the picture in his pocket
Report Post Tip
[shouts out loud]

ill be pickpoceting all over new york OPEN SEASON!!!!!!!!
Report Post Tip
Ah, my boy you seem to have misunderstood me, we will not be pickpocketing at will, we shall be pickpocketed at will.
Report Post Tip
Correct, all of us are Pickpocket friendly now, but we're going to be respectful and ask others before intruding in their pants... Erm, pockets I mean.
Report Post Tip
What a brave and totally original stance. Bra-fucking-vo.
Report Post Tip
Fayth wanders over and giggles at Dork

If its ok I'll just stick to molesting you if your ok with that?

<fayth winks="" at="" dork="" and="" walks="" off="" to="" find="" other="" speeches="" />
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pickpocketing the Resurrected
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL