Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:11
Page:  1 
Bystander in the war Started by: Roger on May 20, '09 21:53
As we all know war isn't nice no matter why it happens, how it got started and who caused it. I come forth here today to read a letter from my grandfather, being the only thing I have seen written with his own two hands.

I write this here today as it can be my last. I just woken up on the street and have no idea how I got here. I cuddle up in an ally and see a mass of people walk by, all armed pretty heavily. I have no idea what they are doing or who they are. All I know is, I got some mail form a person who is now dead, a person I looked up to and wanted to be just like. A person I thought was a great leader, great person but now dead. My life turned upside down.

Just one thing I don't understand. This is my second war and people are shooting but I hear screams of some saying don't shoot the un-sponsored people. But then again this is war and shouldn't everyone die with there leader, I mean after all once you join with a leader, you with the leader for a reason. For a home, for a family and of course protection and fight in the war if needed not just run off and go hide under the new leader and say your loyal just like the last time. Loyal means shit if you're just going to run every time a war breaks out.

I clench the letter in my hand not knowing if my grandfather meant for me to read it. Not knowing what else to say I put on my shades and walk away and disappear into the fog.
Report Post Tip
Your grandfather seems to be a very wise man. Don't walk off too quick. This is quite a learning experience.

He mentioned those who leave their family during a war. This is one of those things I truly can't stand. It seems everyone gets so caught up in their own world, that they don't remember what they signed up for. I mean, even those that have been made leave. It's disgusting. I personally don't think those people should even be offered protection. If their boss dies, they either aren't loyal enough to serve a new leader, or they're a threat to the new family. I hope you can share your notes with anyone you can. These thoughts should be nationwide.
Report Post Tip
Very wise in deed. I will take his words and do as he did, do good as he did good.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bystander in the war
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL