Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
NO and the Brick! Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on May 20, '09 22:48
Congratulations Don Pollitt.

Truly well deserved and I can't think of a better man for the job.

Well done.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Brick on receiving all rights to New Orleans.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Pollitt! You have obviously broken down that brick wall I read someone said you were always behind. All the best to you sir
Report Post Tip
congrats brick.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Don Pollitt..
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Godfather Pollitt! Looks like someone is having a very prosperous day. Best of luck with New Orleans.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Brick on taking New Orleans, and another congratulations on reaching the rank of God Father.
Report Post Tip
congrats Brick, may you bring glory to such a great city
Report Post Tip
*reading the local NO times*

Well I'll be damn! Brick got the city and Godfather.

*puts down he paper and starts a slow clap*

*clap..............clap.........clap.......clap.....clap...clap.clap clap*
Report Post Tip
On hearing the news, Adrian turns around and moves to where Mr. Pollitt himself was.

Sir, I was around when you were just being announced as the leader of the city, but now I hear that you are claiming it as its Godfather. Enhorabuena, Brick Pollitt. This is most deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Boss, you deserve it.
Report Post Tip
Once again congratulation's!! This is a great day for all of the family!
Report Post Tip
Godfather and controller of New Orleans,a proud day
Report Post Tip
Having been attracted by the sound of gunfire, Marietta stood against a nearby street lamp, listening to the Godfather of Philly, JimmyTheLionHeart, make his latest press announcement to the mobsters of the underworld. A small smile played about her lips as the man spoke, and when at last the crowd began to dissipate she stepped forward quickly to grasp the hands of the Godfather and Don Brick Pollitt both.

First, as many other people are doing, I want to congratulate Brick. Congratulations on finally getting a position that many of us have known you deserve for quite some time, and that is the responsibility and honor of running your own city. You are a definite man of honor, one who works hard for what he has achieved in this career, and I am quite proud to see that all your toil over the Big Easy has not gone unnoticed. Furthermore, I am excited to see what you will now do with the city in your control. This is a great day for you and your family Brick. Best of luck to you all as you continue to help the New Orleans crime syndicate grow.

Marietta pauses, smiling and nodding towards the head of the Elegido Corporation, before turning towards Godfather LionHeart.

Secondly, I want to congratulate Mister LionHeart. It takes a man of immense power to control two cities, but it takes an even stronger man to admit what his limits are. For that you have increased my respect of you tenfold, Godfather. I am looking forward to seeing the "new Philly" flourish underneath your undivided attention and care. I expect that things will continue to head in the right direction for you and your associates in the City of Brotherly Love.

And, because I'm feeling frisky, one last round of congratulations to both of you! Kudos!

Marietta grins again, clasping her hands in front of her before turning to head back about her day.
Report Post Tip
I'm pleased that this day has finally come. You ran both cities extremely well Jimmy and I'm glad that you've found someone to pass the reigns onto.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: NO and the Brick!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL