Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:18:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Godfather Pollitt Started by: Money-B on May 21, '09 12:22
Congratulations, Godfather. It's a great day for New Orleans, and a great day for Elegido. You certainly worked hard, now you can enjoy being Godfather.
Report Post Tip
Oh Brick what words could possibly express a proper congratulations to you for this accomplishment? In my short time here you have shown me how wonderful a leader you truly are. Congratulations GodFather Brick, you deserve this so much and I am glad I was here in your family to see it.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Godfather Brick_Pollitt you will serve New Orleans proud!
Report Post Tip
Brick, you have done it, Congratulations!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Brick.

My Grandfather had the opportunity to spend some time in your HQ for a short period of time while you gave him shelter. You are a good man, but to be honest, I didn't see this coming for you so soon, but congratulations nonetheless.

Good luck on everything you continue to strive for.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on this great achievement, all your hard work and service payed off
Report Post Tip
Congratulations GodFather Brick. I wish NO all the best. Cheers...
Report Post Tip
Congratulations. Now a new godfather as come up the ranks. Salute.
Report Post Tip
What a day, what a day!

Congratulations to you Godfather Pollitt.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations boss very well deserved.
Report Post Tip
"Brick we've only spoken once or twice but your leadership skills shone through to me in such a short time. I'm sure Chris would be proud of who replaced him. I'd wish you luck but you seem to not need it. Keep up the excellent work."

Shaking Bricks hand, I wander back to the airport to feed a nagging blackjack habit.
Report Post Tip
This has been long overdue and I am happy to see you as a Godfather.

Enhorabuena, Godfather Pollitt.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Pollitt
Report Post Tip
She arrives a little late.. But better than not at all! And steps toward Brick as he is taking a break from people in general...

Congratulations Brick. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. We have worked side by side in the past and I look forward to doing so, under better circumstances of course, again in the future. Your family line and mine span many generations and as always you have shown class and strength. I am glad to see New Orleans in the hands of someone who loves it dearly.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Godfather Pollitt.

This is a proud day for New Orleans, a proud day for Eldgido and proud day for all mafiosa who hold tradition, honour and respect close to their hearts.

Continue to do what you do sir, as you do it with style!

Hands the godfather a fresh Dr. Pepper and cracks one open for himself to celebrate the great achivement.
Report Post Tip
Marietta steps forward with a spring in her step and presses an overly large box into Godfather Pollitt's arms. With a smile she pats the man on the back heartily (for a woman, at least!) and gives a small laugh at the expression on his face afterward.

"Well Brick, so much for that whole Saint Louis thing, eh?" Marietta shook her head and winked. "This is all for the best, though. You made your name, your family and your roots in this here fine city. If anything, this is the only place where you belong."

"From our dealings and business together, I have come to learn that you are a good, honorable and respectful man. In your time as leader you have run a large, successful business, and this promotion for you is the fruit of all that labor. Enjoy every moment, good and bad, that comes your way from here on out. This is your moment! You have now, officially, been crowned 'King for a Day' in New Orleans. And many more days after that, really."

"Either way, I'm rambling. My apologies. That box I just handed you is full of a few gifts from me and the boys back in Detroit. Some of our finest alcohol. Savor that batch there- the next one isn't on the house. I kid, I kid. Once more, congratulations, Mister, er, Godfather Pollitt. Very well deserved."
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Godfather Pollitt,

I wish all the best for you and New Orleans.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Godfather Brick and Godfather Pollitt. Best of luck to you all.
Report Post Tip
I mean Godather Brick Pollitt, Best of luck to you.

(My apologies, but the first one is a mistake post. My apologies one more. Goodbye.)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Pollitt
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL