Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:40
Page:  1 
The Baddest Gangster. Started by: NewBestFriend on May 21, '09 14:41
The baddest gangster strolls into town and immediately shouts in the streets 'Hey wassup guys I'm gonna smoke all you fools on the way to the top. By the way does anyone know how you wack someone? I can't find where you get a gun from.' He then puffs on his fat joint and readjusts his bling. This gangster ain't a 1930s Italian gangster, no he's a gangsta rapper from the future and he's sure gonna act like it.

He suddenly remembers where he is, thinking that he should maybe join a crew - after all his father, grandfather, great grandfather all the way back 9 generations got wacked after just spending two days in this city for no reason at all! It sure is a dangerous place and the baddest gangster needs to get himself some protection. He thinks to himself -

'I know I'll just send a postcard saying 'hi' to every crew leader in the city and see what invites I get. After all I'm not gonna waste my time with this, they need me more than I need them.'

He waits for a little while outside a coffee shop. Suddenly everyone is clamouring around him wanting him in their crew. It looks like people can see his potential.

Ignoring the 6 other Crew Leaders who are trying to talk to him, the baddest gangster tags along with one of them, seemingly at random, back to his HQ. This crew isn't for life or anything anyway. It's just a stepping stone on his way to greatness.

At least now he can't be touched. He can say whatever he likes in the streets with no come back. Occasionally he receives requests from crew members asking for drug prices or other information but he ignores these interruptions. Why should he help them out? They're not going to be godfather soon. He is.

Six months later the baddest gangster gets a visit from a mysterious stranger. The stranger tells him that he's been keeping a close eye on him and he likes what he sees - the baddest gangster is now the baddest goomba! From this lofty height he can really start to make some changes. Maybe its time to start thinking about getting his own crew together?

Stay tuned for more adventures.
Report Post Tip
Marietta, having stopped to listen to this young mobster on a whim, applauds after hearing this tale regaled and shakes her head slowly as she winds down.

How ANYONE missed this I will never know. You have managed to capture the essence of a majority of the young mobsters we see walking around today, that are walking around thinking they own the place when they've hardly been off the boat less than a day. Thank you for bringing this to the public eye, and putting a light-hearted spin on a tale and lesson that many need to learn.

Communication with your family is the only way you will survive in this world. It is one thing to have ambitions and aspirations, but if you lose sight over what This Thing of Ours truly does in the process, you may not make it there in the end. Put your best efforts forward for your family, and you'll find that they alone can reward you with everything you've been looking for.

Marietta turns back towards the man and applauds him once more.

You mentioned more adventures? I cannot wait to hear them. Keep up the great work! Kudos!
Report Post Tip
I think I've met this guy. He sent me a postcard that read "WhUzUp? KaN u GeT uR cRu LEadrZ 2 GeT me iN HiS CrU?" I would like to say all the letters were clipped out of a newspaper and glued to the postcard, but sadly it was written in crayon.
Report Post Tip
Dedicated to Marietta who appreciated the first installment.

The baddest goomba is starting to have some trouble. Its been nearly a year now and he still hasn't been promoted. Life is getting pretty unfair. He decides its time to start making his own way in the world -revolution is in order. He proceeds to send messages to all those nearest and dearest to him in the crew. Unfortunately this isn't very many as he has neglected to reply to anyone who tried to start a conversation with him. The details of the message are simple - its time to stop listening to our crew leader and kill him. We will then proceed to auth the baddest goomba and live together in a better crew.

He receives a couple of replies and one seems promising, a fellow goomba has recently received a pistol after robbing a ton of post offices. He asks if the baddest goomba will give him support in his quest to bring down the crew leader from the inside. The baddest goomba is pleased with this result. Unfortunately he doesn't have his own gun but instead he will offer his fellow goomba moral support.

The day arrives and his young protdecides to make his move. Sidling along the corridor in the HQ he fumbles in his pocket for his trusty revolver. Unfortunately it goes off - the bullet lodging behind his kneecap. He falls to the ground, writhing in agony. The boss is deeply sympathetic, placing the poor man in the best hospital that money can buy.

Needless to say the baddest goomba is not best pleased. All his plans have come to naught! Luckily he has some measure of compensation - his mysterious stranger has visited him again. Passing him a clean revolver he explains that the baddest goomba is still destined for greatness - he is now the baddest earner. Maybe its time to start putting out his own ring of prostitutes - the worlds now his oyster.
Report Post Tip
Yeah I think I saw this guy too.He asked me for all my money and he said he what pay it back.He said he needed it for a goos start whatever that mean's.Or I think he ment good.(True Story)

That's what he get's for trying to kill his Don.Bet he won't want to wack him after that!
Report Post Tip
I think I saw this guy too. No... wait a minute....naw I didn't see'em.

Hold up was he a short plump black haired....naw I that wasn't him.

What about that tall slim guy......nope nope, he was a Made guy.

Naw, well I guess I can't help. I didn't see'em.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Baddest Gangster.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL