Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
One Pill to Rule Them All. In Los Angeles! Started by: Gravol on May 21, '09 18:29
"Oh man....I have hoped for this day for ages....man you are more then a friend. No matter where I am, what city I am loyal to, you will always be my brother. This day has been one for the ages, and I can't put into words how proud of you I am. By far earned, Shine on you fucking crazy diamond."

Wiping away a tear I take out a cigarette and inhale deeply.

"And well done on putting old man Prozac out of his misery."
Report Post Tip
congrats Godfather vicodin, im sure you will do an great job. And Don Gravol, keep him away from the booze. :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you Godfather Vicodin.

Truly well deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Sir. All of your hard work has led you to this, the pinnacle of your career.

Now that LA is under new management, I am excited to think about the great things to come - after we dust off the cobwebs.
Report Post Tip
Congrats SIR. Could not have heard better news today.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Godfather Vicodin, Its been an honor working with you and seeing how much you deserve this in much more detail. Colon-Bracket
Report Post Tip
Ahhh, Vicodin.

Brick extends his hand and shakes his friend's before stepping toward the crowd that had assembled.

It's been a pleasure my friend. I've enjoyed working with you over the last however long it's been now. sighs We are getting old, that's for sure.

You are deserving of this honor. I have watched you from my own city - and yes, I can see Los Angeles from New Orleans - and am impressed by how you have run your city. You work hard, you treat your family well, and you are respected by all of them.

We've seen some interesting times in our days here. We've been through war together, and now it's time to share some good times. Today is a very good day.

Great job, my friend. It's an honor to share this day with you as we both attain this rank.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Godfather Vicodin. It was well earned. I wish you all the very best.
Report Post Tip
Couldn't be happier for you, Godfather Vicodin. From what I've seen, you've been doin' a hell of a job of running L.A. This was well deserved, so congratulations to you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vicodin!! =]
Report Post Tip
Congratulations
Report Post Tip
Pushing open the front door a lovely scent of marinara sauce hit her nostrils and made her stomach jump in hunger. Ignoring the sensation, Marietta Rossi quickly made her way towards the back of the restaurant to the small table where Vicodin already sat. Once she had settled herself, placing her purse next to her and taking off her jacket, she folded her hands onto the table and smiled apologetically at the man.

"I know, I'm sorry!" she burst out, shaking her head. "I've been very, very busy. That's no excuse to not congratulate you on... well..."

Shooting a glance at the other patrons she quickly smirked and turned back towards Vicodin.

"Well, you know. Either way, I want to make it up to you. Order anything. Order the best wine. I'm paying for everything."

She picked up her own menu, her green eyes narrowing to read before she placed it back down on the table gently.

"But really," she said, as if continuing a thought from earlier. "Congratulations. You've done wonderfully in our line of work, and I'm quite pleased to see you with your new, er, 'promotion'. You've worked hard. You've done quite a lot for our... business. It's very well deserved. Very well done."

Smiling towards him once more she picked up her menu again and muttered,

"So what will you be ordering?"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: One Pill to Rule Them All. In Los Angeles!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL