Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:24:13
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Game Change: Tribute shown on Petty/Felony Started by: Squishy on May 21, '09 18:46
Your tribute is now being displayed on petty and felonies.

"Success! you grabbed yourself $457 after sending up $81 in tribute"
Report Post Tip
Hmm. Interesting. I never minded not knowing what I was kicking up tbh.
Report Post Tip
Damn it. Now they will figure out how much tax they pay and whine much more. :p
Report Post Tip
Well they shouldnt be whining in the first place. If you want to take 100 percent of there money they shouldnt say anything. Be glad you are protected by a family
Report Post Tip
I don't really like this idea, even if members "shouldn't" complain, it'd be a safe bet to say that they're going to.
Report Post Tip
Well, whether we like it or not, you will always be aware of what is the cut your boss is taking. Every time you commit a crime and then give your cut you will be aware of how much you are giving, so it makes sense.
Report Post Tip
I don't like it because they can figure out the percent and yeah, just because they *shouldn't* be whining doesn't mean they *won't*
Report Post Tip
I like the new add, so it gives a chance to see how much we are making for the family
Report Post Tip
People will always complain in matters that involve money. You could give them cash for nothing and they'd demand more.
Report Post Tip
You can always have your bodyguards hang them over the side of a building and then ask them if they mind paying :)
Report Post Tip
Give people a chance lol

People don't always do what you think there going too...
Report Post Tip
They do 99.999% of the time. The other .001% was paid not to or has some sort of stake in not doing it.
Report Post Tip
If people are actually whining about the portion of tax they pay, I do hope you'll smack some sense into them because they clearly fail to understand the concept of working for a mafia boss.
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Game Change: Tribute shown on Petty/Felony
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL