Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A new Family in New Orleans Started by: duke5078 on May 21, '09 19:11
Congratulations my good mate, you deserve this.

i will have fun serving with you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Duke, I wish you all the best in this little family of ours.

toasts to Elegido and Don Duke as well as the new RH and LH's
Report Post Tip
Congratulations boss
Report Post Tip
Congrats duke, it is nice to see your loyalty has finally paid off.

Good luck to you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Duke. Most deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Duke.
Report Post Tip
Congrats duke!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations!

I don't know much of your family line, but it's always an honor to be in your position. I wish you all the best and I hope you carry on well in NO.
Report Post Tip
Marietta, cornering duke and his Right Hand Woman Pickles at a speakeasy a few nights later, she steps up towards their table and leans in really quick.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm bothering you, but..."

Signaling towards one of her own associates, he comes towards them bearing drinks. The Godmother, smiling at the pair, helps pass the drinks around the table.

"This is on me! No really!" she calls out, her voice raised above the music the band across the room is playing loudly. Lifting up her own glass in the gesture of a toast she nods her head towards them both..

"I want to formally congratulate you both on this new venture. Super duke, you don't mind if I call you Super duke, do you? Well Super duke, you are a good man with a lot of potential. I know you will take this chance and run with it, helping Godfather Pollitt into creating a new and better future for New Orleans! Cheers to you, Sir!"

Turning towards the woman briefly she held her drink up higher.

"And to you, Miss Pickles. From bank robber to weatherman assassin (yes, I'm on to you on that one), you have been a veritable asset to the New Orleans crime syndicates since you have arrived there. Congratulations on your new position as well."

With a final cheer Marietta called,

"To a bright future for you and your family, and the best wishes as you begin! Cheers!"

Downing her drink, Marietta gave her last minute well-wishes before giving her goodbyes, weeding through the crowd of people as she and her associate left the speakeasy to head back to her hotel.
Report Post Tip
John hustled through the crowd and approached duke and shook the mans hand.

"Congratulations Duke I am sure you have deserved this great hounor, I commend you good sir."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new Family in New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL