Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:54:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
2012 Started by: Funny_Bunny_Sunny on May 21, '09 20:43

If it happened to be on that date though - I know some person somewhere is going to be like "Told ya so!"

Unfortunately they won't get that gratification because we'll all be dead. :/
Report Post Tip
birday with your extreme lifestyle I doubt smoking is going to be what kills you.
Report Post Tip

If it happened to be on that date though - I know some person somewhere is going to be like "Told ya so!"

Darn right i will Apollo lol :P I'll be like nah nah nah nah.. oh crap, that means me to... :/ lol
Report Post Tip
I think 2012 will be the same as any other year lol
Report Post Tip
So with binary thing for Y2K then how would the computers have understood 1999 or any other date? Its actually because the computers store dates as 98 or 99 so when it moved round to 2000 it would screw everything up because the computers would have thought it was 1900 or 1800
Report Post Tip
i try not to believe it but everything points to it......
Report Post Tip
i dont think anything will happen will be a regular year
Report Post Tip
none of us will be suprised by the end of the world as its doubtful we'll be around. Humanity's existence is nothing compared to how long the world has been going on. It always seems a bit coincidental to me that predictions for the end of the world always give us 2 or 3 more years when if the end of the world happens, based on how long earth has been around it could be anywhere from 1 year to a few million years. I just don't think any of us are important enough to be around at the end.
Report Post Tip

Well, it's been what.. 11 years? Or at least close to? Since the supposed end of the world

We survived!! Time to celebrate, I guess!

Report Post Tip

I had almost forgot about this. The fact that people didn't understand the way the Mayan calendar works is crazy to me still.

Report Post Tip
In the year 2012 the Earth as we no it stopped. We are currently living in an alternate reality. Nothing is the same. Look into CERN and the Mandela effect.
Report Post Tip

Speaking of Mandela effect Dak__ thanks! I know for a fact that I saw that Sinbad as a child and folks trynna tell me I didnt, I remember one distinct part, Sinbad was magical genie or granting wishes for a kid and they were in a cave, but the internet is telling us that we are lying and tis the Mandela effect. Lol.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Looks like 2012 and y2k came and went the same way.
All hipe and no show at the end of anything.
Conspiracy theories that get air time is all.
Report Post Tip

I remember the 2012 conspiracy and thinking about it all the time. I guess we all kind of were a little, “what if?” In our heads. 

Report Post Tip

I was like 15 when the world was supposed to end I remember watching the 2012 movie and thinking what a terrible way to die because of my proximity to Yellowstone. But yeah 11 years later and we’re still here but looking at the state of the world maybe it all ending a decade ago wouldnt have been the worst thing

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: 2012
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL