Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 22:23:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Another MR player laid to rest. Started by: Chris_Vaughn on Feb 19, '15 00:52

omg I can't even believe this. This world has lost one of the most kind man I'll ever have had the pleasure of knowing. RIP Kev we'll all miss you 

Report Post Tip

Ive just received the new​s, Wow Kev, Man I know your gone and have been gone for quite some time but ill never forget the nights you, myself Marty and Wlad, Jason would spend online getting shit faced and talking nonsense. I'm really at a lo here man but I really hope you left this world for the next one happily.

Rip Kev

Report Post Tip

Kev,

I never had the opportunity to sit and chat with you one on one, but you were someone I heard nothing but good things about. I hope that wherever you are now you are happy and in no pain. RIP.

Report Post Tip
I'm a little late to the party, but better late than never...

We spoke rarely over the years, but nevertheless, you were a pleasure to talk to. You were well respected around here and will not be forgotten for a long time. Mafia Returns has lost a truly great person. 

Rest well in Heaven, Kev, it was a pleasure to get to know you.
Report Post Tip

Thanks for bringing this up guys, damn.. it's always sad to see news like this hit around, whether i knew the person or not, it doesn't matter. 

This is a stolen phrase which a good damn known rapper through out the world, died in '97, said: "There is no coming back from it." ...

Rest in peace man, and my condolences to his family.

Report Post Tip

1 year today my friend. Rest in Peace Kev.

Report Post Tip
I think about you often Kev and miss you each time <3
Report Post Tip

rip

Report Post Tip
already a year wow rip friend
Report Post Tip

I didn't know him, but may he rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

This is truly terrible news. I didn't have the pleasure of knowing him, but it is always sad when one of our community leaves us, and so suddenly at that. My condolences to his friends and family.

Report Post Tip

2 years gone today and still terribly missed. The world is a little darker for you passing Kev. I hope you found peace my friend.

Report Post Tip
I still have Kev saved on my phone. We used to talk deep shit and also giggle. I miss this.
Report Post Tip
Miss you Kev
Report Post Tip

Still have my logins for the game he was making and the database for the items and stat boosts, wish we were still working on it Kev, miss you man

Report Post Tip

7 years on and still missed my friend. RIP Kev :'k

Report Post Tip

I am always destroyed reading these important but devastating posts, it does serve as a helpful reminder that whilst we play a game and a persona there is a person behind that too with feelings a life, their own challenges and much more. I knew fleatingly of him over the years but as others have said to family, friends and those with heavy hearts here sending hugs. Reality sucks. It is why many of us are here. Life can be terribly cruel. RIP <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

very sad to see this, he was with me in the early years and help with so much and always there when needed

I will miss you

UN

9 years on, still miss you my friend. RIP Kev.

he was a good friend

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Another MR player laid to rest.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL