Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 21:51:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A New AddiCtion to Los Angeles Started by: Vicodin on May 22, '09 00:05
Congrats to you Gravol, it i good to see your dedication and hard work has been rewarded
Report Post Tip
Ahhh A birthday present for mee?

Congrats Gravol Smiles Colon-Bracket
Report Post Tip
It didn't seem too long ago you were offering to have a bottle or two to celebrate and talk shop and now it seems that they will have to be three or four with so many things to celebrate. I look forward to seeing Los Angeles thrive under the new regimes.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Gravol
Report Post Tip
Brick nods to Vicodin and applauds Gravol from his spot deep in the crowd. He'd worked alongside Vicodin and Gravol in the wars that had burned through Los Angeles and New Orleans, and was happy to see that they'd made it through the hard times, and were on to the good times. He cheered loudly, but inconspicuously and sunk deeper into the crowd, whispering to himself.

Well done, Gravol, well done.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Gravol! I'm very happy to see you here. You'll do a great job. Best of luck to you!
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck in your new enterprise
Report Post Tip
Thank you everyone for your support and well wishing. Continuing on in the fashion of what has become a tradition in Los Angeles I look forward to serving under Godfather Vicodin and proving myself to our Pharmacy members and you as well.

I look forward to working with everyone.
Report Post Tip
Marietta -though terribly late but lets face it, what else is new?- inclines her head politely towards the woman of the hour, Gravol. Smiling she steps towards the new Los Angeles leader and extends her hand for a brief handshake.

"Well Miss Gravol, I can't say much that people here haven't already stated, but congratulations on your new position within the Los Angeles Crime Syndicate, and on becoming Godfather Vicodin's successor."

"I think we all know by now that your bloodline produces strong women who are adept at leading, so I won't need to wish you my usual sentiments of 'luck'. You'll do well, miss."

"Congratulations once more!"
Report Post Tip
She hears a somewhat familiar voice speaking to her and turns around, she can't quiet remember how she knows the voice however.. Surprised to see the Godfather of Detroit standing before her she steadies herself before taking Godfather Marietta's hand in hers for a brief but cordial handshake. She had not seen Marietta in some time as business had kept their once budding friendship from blossoming it seemed. She nods as Marietta speaks and smiles.

Thank you Marietta, your words are kind and I take them to heart. I appreciate your congratulations and praise. I will do the best I can to honour the memories of those LA heads gone by as will Vicodin. The Pharmacy runs deep through our blood and traditions of our family are our priority. Currently we are helping everyone settle into their roles after the change in leadership that has occurred in Los Angeles with the opening of The Aphotic Factory and Vicodin's moving into his new digs.

I do know we've been quiet, but with rebuilding after the war and the wonderful news of Vicodin's "promotion" we've been rather busy here in the City of Angels. The festivities went on for days, it was a great time, so sad that you missed out on it. I am sure you would have had fun. I hear some old friends of yours were there. Maybe even a brief appearance by Prozac himself. I assure you though that we will be making our resurgence into the public life soon enough.

I'm honoured by your visit and hate to cut this short, but Santino is in trouble with the cooks again and if I don't rush off to save him the patients' dinners will be ruined.

She presses a cookie into Marietta's hand as she shakes it once more and rushes off to the clatter of pots and pans being thrown around the kitchen.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New AddiCtion to Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL