Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:07
Page:  1 
.Sorry. Started by: Death-Knight on May 22, '09 17:16
Well.. As you may see my recent and now gone LHM just rogued and killed poor DorkRourke.

Im Sorry for that happening but.. I wasnt aware thats what IllFated planning on doing. He seemed so willing to get far and become a great LHM. Ive known him for a long time so I trusted him. Obviously he threw it all back in my face.

Im Sorry to DorkRourke's members for the loss of their leader and Im sorry to DorkRourke aswell.

Sorry Thomas for the loss of your CL in NY.

There is little I can do other then to say sorry and help anyone who wishes to have help.
Report Post Tip
Dr.Jekyll walks out sadden and speaks up

Death-Knight, you can't bring back DorkRourke but you can offer his fallen member a home that's if you have room from them.
Report Post Tip
That is what I intend to do Dr_Jekyll. If they seek a home they just need to drop me a mail.
Report Post Tip
Your accountant makes note that $3,000,000 has been wired to Advantage from your account.

My deep appolgy towards DorkRourke personally I have sent his Son some cash to protect himself. :(

Im sorry again.. everyone.
Report Post Tip
The Pharmacy is always looking for new members. They will be welcomed for the Aphotic Factory with open arms.
Report Post Tip
A young and cold mafioso sits upon his front stoop, a latent look amongst his face. Searching both ways up and down the street, for his father should surely be home soon. Sweep him up in his arms and say

"Look what I brought you today."

Taking the toy from his father's hands, he jumps to the ground to play.

"Father, look at this!"

He cries out with great fascination for this new wonder. Getting to his feet, he looks around, father no where to be found. Doing circles looking everywhere he can see, still no sight. Running inside to ask his mother he finds her, laying over his little brother, both laying in puddled red. Running scared for the door, two loud shots ring outside. Opening the door he sees his father, falling to to the floor. Screams of

"Run son run!"

and nothing more.

As the memory fades to gray, Advantage finds himself at the door of where he had grown up and watched his family die. Many years had past by now and still he wondered why. It was now his turn to take where his father had left off, to carry out his father's ways. It happens to the best of us, in this life of crime, that is often the price to pay. All that is left to do is to get to work and not to waste his time. Out to join the mafia and into a life of crime.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: .Sorry.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL