Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Some one to talk to Started by: IHATE on May 22, '09 17:32
If any one wants some one to talk to i am always here depending on the problem i may be asking for money or if i have to do any thing myself it will most likely cost but some days i will post a comment saying to day is free for anything that will happen once a week or depending how i am felling so just send me a message if im online and talk to me mostly free so you dont have to be any one fancy or be in MAC's crew just any one sponsered or unsponsered i can also give out loans at 5% interest (when i have money) i also will do alot of things so just ask and i can proberbly do it.
Report Post Tip
Today I am Having a no pay day im in a good mood so dont make me make you pay me
Report Post Tip
I can also sort things out so if you need some one to be a moderater a can do that as long as you both want me to became part of it and every thing is confidental
Report Post Tip
I have a "friend" that needs to "go on a trip" , could ya help me out a little ;)
Report Post Tip
Cav, stop talking about me behind my back in the streets where everyone can see including me.

I told you, I will go on a trip with you to Niagra Fall's. YES we can even go wooden barrel jumping together Naked BUT I am standing behind you, got it buddy...
Report Post Tip
what, you guyes are going without me?
Report Post Tip
I was shocked myself...
Report Post Tip
Ughhh I wanna be behind you Money!

Virus, I told Money to tell you but...well you know him..
Report Post Tip
Fuck! What about me?
Report Post Tip
I am very deeply offended. I thought I was you guys' friends? I guess I have to take a trip on my own :(
Report Post Tip
Fever, me and u can have our own trip!
Report Post Tip
I would, but...Cav is just so...DAMN YOU, CAV! Besides, no naked trip for me.
Report Post Tip
:( damn no one wants to have a trip with me
Report Post Tip
AM I the only one who finds it amusing that:

FEVER / VIRUS want to be together ?

Cav, You can be behind me after I have had a bout of Taco's from the local puppy mill.
Report Post Tip
Fuck, should've kept my mouth shut on this one. I don't like Virus, never met him. His name even made me wary.
Report Post Tip
I would incourage anybody to come to me instead. I have a business in Philly and have a degree in phsycology. Just a thought. And you'll get a very fair price. Family members are free.
Report Post Tip
Come to me it dosent cost a cent
Report Post Tip
hello
Report Post Tip
IHATE, I dont think you hate at all!

I think you are filled with love and compassion, and it warms my heart to see you reaching out to the lonely and downtrodden here.

Punctuation and sentence structure me damned, you are my hero!

<3

Oh, and Bonfunja!

hello
Report Post Tip
Im still in a happy mood still so for this whole week i will be accepting NO payments for my help so make the week last after that it will cost you
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Some one to talk to
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL