Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:28
Page:  1 
New Chicago Captaincy Started by: Adrian on May 22, '09 20:20
Adrian comes out of his HQ walking more briskly than usual. He walks to the park he has across where some ladies are getting their purse snatched and some thugs pushing some dope. He jumps up to the nearest bench and starts juggling pistols until he has caught the attention of some mobsters around him.

Good afternoon, fellow criminals. It is with great pleasure that I have seen Waylander and Prayer grom their crews enough that I start to worry they may start getting overcrowded in the near future. With that in mind and in an attemp to continue rebuilding the city of Chicago, which not too long ago was happily housing three crews, is that I will name the first Captain of Chicago since I clamed the city as a Godfather.

This young mobster has been working silently but effectively ever since he set foot in Chicago and it is a pleasure for me to allow this talented man to set up in his own HQ. Without further ado I give you... TDK. May he prosper and help us in continuing to restore Chicago's glory.
Report Post Tip
Congrats TDk.
Report Post Tip
Congrats TDk, well done you must really earned tis to be the first captain.

I wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck in this new venture
Report Post Tip
Congratulations. Another family to help the rise of chicago.
Report Post Tip
Congrats TDk
Report Post Tip
Marietta nods towards her fellow Godfather after he completed his speech, making her way over towards him. Leaning in close to him she pats the man on the shoulder and grins.

"Well Adrian, you certainly are not wasting any time rebuilding Chicago, and reshaping it to be the grand city of your dreams. I must applaud your efforts, for they have not gone unnoticed thus far. Congratulations to you and your leaders in Chicago. I wish you the best with this addition of your newest Captain."
Report Post Tip
Congratulations TDK! Good luck!
Report Post Tip
Many congratulations TDK.
Report Post Tip
I love it, another suit in Chicago.

Prayer nods and smiles and walks up to Adrain

Good choice Godfather Adrain, things are coming together quite well here in Chicago if I do say so myself.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Chicago Captaincy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL