Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:11
Page:  1 
Unification Started by: TDK on May 22, '09 20:29
Amidst the evening dusk, TDK walks out of his small office down by the docks and steps up onto a truck.

"Ahem! Ladies and gentlemen of our many cities, I'm not a man of many words, but I am honored to be named the first Captain under Godfather Adrian, and only hope I can exceed his expectations of me as well as being honored to help strengthen this great city of ours. With that said my family will be called Unification .

I started on these shores with simple aspirations of becoming rich, I am but a simple businessman who came to work everyday, and did everything that was asked of me. Because my godfather found that to be something our family needed, it will be on the forefront of my family's values. I will be working closely with the other families of Chicago in my transition period, rest assured I am an honorable man that can be approached by others.

I am looking forward to working with other leaders so that everything continues to go smoothly

Thank you for your time"

TDK
Report Post Tip
I'm also a business man who wants to become wealthy, so i do here where your coming from...

To be trusted with such a strong role, is something that only the person who gave it to you can understand why it fits...

Your job is to do the same thing you have always been doing and make the right choices..

Good luck to you my friend.
Report Post Tip
Congrats TDK!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations TDK!
Report Post Tip
Congrats TDK
Report Post Tip
Congratulations sir.
Report Post Tip
Walks out of the HQ behind TDK

"Well congratulations Boss"
Report Post Tip
Congratulation TDK! :D
Report Post Tip
congrats tdk, may your new venture be prosperous
Report Post Tip
Congratulation a great addition to the great city of Chicago.
Report Post Tip
Notice a new HQ in Windy Town, John approach TDK

congrats Uncle Tony, well deserve
Report Post Tip
YEAAAAAAAAAAA!! :)
Report Post Tip
Marietta nods towards the new Chicago Captain TDK, applauding along with the rest of the gathered mafiosi who came to hear his speech. When at last the man is free of well-wishers and admirers, the Godmother makes her way forward and smiles towards the man grandly.

"Hello there, TDK," she said softly, "I wanted to come out here today to congratulate you on becoming Chicago's newest Captain. Your new position certainly is the mark of a brand new beginning for the Windy City- you are all growing so much!"

"Either way, I wanted to send you my best wishes from Detroit, to you and your new family. And to Godfather Adrian, if you see him. I am glad to see that you are all keeping this valuable city in the underworld afloat so well thus far."

Marietta glances around and smiles apologetically.

"I suppose I have taken up enough of your time rambling. Either way, congratulations once more, TDK. Enjoy every moment of your captaincy! Here's to a long and successful career for both you and the Unification!"
Report Post Tip
Many congratulations my man, this is fully deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congrats TDK :)
Report Post Tip
Ah TDK, glad to have you working along side the rest of us in Chicago with that new bold suit of yours.

Congratulations to you my brother, together we will continue to make this city of ours shine like none other.

Prayer smiles and nods

Good choice on the auth Godfather Adrain.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations TDK... well deserved my friend!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations TDK
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Unification
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL