Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Chronicle- Issue Six Started by: Marietta on May 23, '09 02:30
Another very well put together article of the Chronicle. A job well done, like always.
Report Post Tip
Dork grabs a paper and gives it a quick glance, chuckling to himself he folds it up and sticks it under his arm for a later read.
Report Post Tip
*Reading the newest addition and sipping coffee, Alex's eyes suddenly widen as he spits out his mouthful of coffee and sits up.* THE HOROSCOPES SAY I'M LUCKY! GET OUT OF MY WAY! I'VE GOTTA SHOOT SOMEBODY!! *Alex sprints out of the door, holding his gun backwards.*
Report Post Tip
A nice read onse again. Cant wait for the 7th issue.
Report Post Tip
My hat goes off to the writers slaving away at their typewriters every week for the masses.

A good read, as always.
Report Post Tip
As always, very informative and entertaining

Good Reading Ma'am.
Report Post Tip
Well i don't know but I've been told, you never slow down, you never grow old. I'm tired of screwin'up, tired of going down, tired of myself, tired of this town. So what did I do? Bought myself the latest edition of The Chronicle. Now, I'm not saying that The Chronicle is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it's close. They must dip it in pheromones as soon as it leaves the printing press, because the minute I tucked it under my arm I was surrounded by women. Pushy aggressive women demanding to be sexx0rd. In the ensuing rush to get in my pants, the crushing force of lust-inflamed ladies pushed me off the curb and into the street...directly into the path of a greyhound bus. I emerged unscathed but am currently embroiled in litigation, seems the bus sustained substantial front end damage. Of course, thanks to The Chronicle and my new found confidence, I will elect to represent myself.

Another satisfied fan.
Report Post Tip
Yet another fantastic edition, but who would expect anything but that from Detroit? Good job, I'm glad to see the current events of our world documented for future generations.

The city of LA enjoys reading your paper every time you publish and it will continue to be a staple of the Shoreside Hills coffee tables for our lovely and elderly residents to peruse over prune juice and bran muffins in the morning.
Report Post Tip
I'm looking forward for the next edition.

It is no less than the real life newspaper.

All the people involved in producing the newspaper sure done a great job.
Report Post Tip
Thank you for the great read. RIP DorkRourke.
Report Post Tip
This is indeed another great article and I am very pleased to see this project as strong as ever.

I am looking forward to next edition.
Report Post Tip
A fine read as always
Report Post Tip
A great read, i look forward to the the next one.
Report Post Tip
Love the interview with Godfather JimmyTheLionHeart. Keep the issues coming, great stuff.
Report Post Tip
Fantastic as usual Godmother. kidnaps Pickles I thought the horoscope was particularly fitting this month as well!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Chronicle- Issue Six
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL