Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:55:32
Page:  1 
Downtown Underground Arena Started by: clutch on Feb 21, '15 04:04

Downtown's Underground Arena

This is the place you think as you glance at the sign. Half the letters don't light up, its dirty and it looks closed or rundown. All you can see or make out is an address. 18769 Main St. Downtown DT. The address is correct, but surely this cannot be the place. You have heard of it though. Many nights at the speakeasy's, this place was mentioned. Downtown's Underground Arena. Any form of fights. Each day something different but always blood and whatnot involved. You have heard many a famous people stopped by to throw a few bucks down, grab a few ladies and enjoy the evening.You decided fuck it why not.

You open the door, and a older man stands there. The place is a dusty and only a few drunks are there having a drink or two and enjoying the limited bite to eat that is offered. Approaching the old man you order a whiskey and take it down in one shot. Looking around, you decide FUCK IT. Its now or go back out on the streets,but you got money in your pocket, you'd prefer to double it at the very least.

Excuse me barkeep. I see your rather busy, but I heard there are things around here to excite the blood and a chance to double the wallet if you know what I mean. A friend told me to look this place up, so could you help me out a bit.

He sets the glass he was cleaning down and studies you. Hes cautious and  looks closely judging your intent. Nodding, he pours you another whiskey shot and nods to a door near the end of the hall.

You look at him and he nods again towards the door and turns his back to you going about his business. Sensing this was it. You get up and head toward the door. As you open it ever so slowly, it creaks and you get a scent of blood, sweat and some tears. This is truely the place and you make you way down the stairs.

YOU HAVE ENTERED Downtown's Underground Arena

As you walk down the stairs you notice a rough wooden sign above a teller window. Its simple and to the point.

Sun-Open bar Drinking comp. $25 buy in. First to puke loses
Mon-Cock Fighting- Loser roasts his/her chicken for the winner $500 buy in
Tues-Female Bare knuckle- no weight limit $750 buy in
Weds-middleweight Bare knuckles 160lb and under $750 buy in
Thurs-light heavy Bare Knuckle 190lb $750 buy in
Fri-Heavy Bare Knuckle $750 buy in
Sat-Open Weight Anything goes NO WEAPONS $1500 Buy in

You look around and see some fencing in a square shape. There is blood stains on the floor and many a people are holding cash and talking to sleazy looking men in suits. As you gather your thoughts, you hear a man start talking above the crowd noise.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to another fine evening of fights here at Downtown's Underground Arena.Get your bets in and lets see some blood spilled as we have a great night of fights lined up for you. 10 mins til the first fight.Signups to the left, talk to Slack. If your in a betting mode, look around and you should see some of the fellows that can help you or go to the teller window where Dolly will get ya all sorted. Lets get it on!

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Downtown Underground Arena
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL