Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:25
Page:  1 
PFs Contest Extravaganza Started by: Preston_Franks on May 23, '09 19:32
Preston walks around the streets, trying to find a perfect spot to put his soap box, somewhere where people could see and hear him, not too close to traffic or the noisy fruit and veg stall, somewhere nice and serene.

Preston finds the perfect spot, jumps on his box and begins to cough to get his vocal cords stimulated.

Preston begins to speak.

Ladies and Gents

I am here today to let you in on a contest that you have never seen in your wildest dreams. I am looking for 20 brave souls to put up 250,000 dollars of there hard earned money. YES I said 250,000. But here is the best part. Not only do the top 3 winners get a money award but also they will receive a crackdown award.

I will also give one crackdown to each individual that enters.

So here is how it will breakdown

1st prize = 2,000,000 plus 5 CDs

2nd prize = 750,000 plus 3 CDs

3rd Prize = 250,000 plus 2 CDs

Everyone else that enters will receive 1 CD.

The contest will run till I get 20 souls.

Please mail me your interest in this contest before you pay or for more info.

Thank you and Good day

Preston steps off his soap box and walks away.
Report Post Tip
What is the contest? It seems we just give you money. But, what do we do to earn that money and the crack downs?
Report Post Tip
I believe this should have been called lottery or raffle more than a contest. Unless he is still about to tell us in what we are competing.
Report Post Tip
2,000,000 off the top, a rather steep cut dont you think?
Report Post Tip
My mistake on the title. Its is a raffle. Once i receive 20 souls Ill randomly pick the winners.
Report Post Tip
How much do I have to send you before you randomly pick me?
Report Post Tip
Not really Advantage because I am supplying my own CDs also, I will be giving away 27 CDs with this raffle. DR Pickles the raffle is 250,000. I will wait till there is 20 souls and randomly pick 3 to win the top prizes then everyone esle that entered will receive 1 CD for entering.
Report Post Tip
I do apologise Preston as I know you are only trying to do something interesting, but there is not much incentive to enter this raffle here.
Report Post Tip
Preston walks out to the streets kinda disappointed with the lack of interest in his raffle

"After much consideration I have decided to end this raffle for lack of interest"

"I will be refunding the money to the people that did enter"

"Thank you all"

With that Preston steps back into spirit HQ
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PFs Contest Extravaganza
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL