Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Arguing on the streets. Started by: Uncle_Sam on May 23, '09 23:10
Godfather Adrian I did apologize above your former post stating there is not point to this topic and you are absolutely correct and I apologized for everything including my grammar mistakes.
Report Post Tip
What are we supposed to see in this post
Report Post Tip
I guess that there is supposed to be a bunch of arguing going on here to prove a point?
Report Post Tip
Uncle_Sam you shouldn't have to apollogize like you are. You made an attempt to come to the streets and start a conversation, albeit there wasn't a point, but you did make an attempt. If they think your speech is pointless then they are free to continue wandering down the street to the next person on their soap box. The people around these parts can be intimidating with their big words and 1/2 hour long speeches but those same people would criticize you for not having a street presence if you didn't even try.
Report Post Tip
Only 1/2 hour speeches? Oh the insanity of it all!

But like Wicked mentioned, your attempt was more than what most mongs do with their time. Well, she didn't say it like that but you get the point.

Keep trying, you will get better, your confidence will build and before you know it with enough practice, you will be stringing 1 hour speeches that would even impress me.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Arguing on the streets.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL