Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:07:08
Page:  1 
The BB Saloon Started by: Transporter on Feb 23, '15 08:50

Walking into a old run down building Transporter and Tabbington new this was the one, it needed a good spit polish and a bit of restoring but it was perfect. Transporter picked up some dice on the floor looking around at the run down saloon, he could imagine the atmosphere that could be created in this place.

There was a old man who walked in behind them, it was easy to realize someone else had entered the building with the door making the loudest of creeks, he was the owner and wanted to get the building off his hands, transporter asked tabbington for the briefcase, he walked over opened it up showing the man a case full of cash. Transporter said told the man to take the money its a good deal. With that he took the money and left.

A few months later the Saloon had been restored and looking perfect, The bar was fully stocked with drinks from across the world, the finest cigars sat in a display behind the barman. The barman stood there with his jet black hair, a crisply ironed shirt and a pair of braces. He was furiously polishing the glasses, waiting to serve the next customer.

There are table and chairs around the room with a couple with people playing a serious game of cards. There was also a couple of pool tables, a dart board and in the back a private room for the more serious poker players which was always invite only.

The barman is waiting for your order.

Report Post Tip

Scooter sees the sign on the door and breathes a sigh of relief. It had been a long day so far.

With a slight nod of the head to the barkeep, he orders a drink, " Give me a glass of your finest whiskey sir. Oh and if the boss is here, give him one from me to."

Scooter walks towards the tables and takes a seat, waiting for his drinks.

Report Post Tip

Strolling in looking around with an impressed look on her face as she had remembered passing this place not very long ago and it was such a worn down dive she never expected it to come together like this, Sunshine pulls out a silver cigarette case and lays it on the bar and hops up on a bar stool her eyes scan the room, she looks back at the barkeep and flashes her biggest million dollar smile

Good day fine sir may I have a sidecar please?

Upon getting her drink Sunshine takes a sip and nods her head at the bartender, just the right amount of juice to balance out the liqueur and cognac best she had tasted since she left Sicily, Transporter and Tabbington were going to make this place a huge hit with bartenders making cocktails like this she thought, she pulls out a menthol pressing it to her lips she lights it up inhaling deeply she leans back on her bar stool and starts blowing out smoke rings 

Report Post Tip

BigAce walks into the saloon after wandering the streets seeing what it had to offer.  The cold was getting to him.  He needed a spot to warm up.  He looks around.  Fresh paint, smiling faces - all the opportunities for a thriving business.

I've some so far, Ace thinks to himself. He walks over to the bar and sits there. He breaks out into a cold sweat and looks down at his shaking hands.  He pulls a cigarette out from his pocket and lights it.  He feels somewhat better, but it just isn't the same as the sweet burn.

Not two weeks ago - I was left for dead in an alley.  Beaten, broken, bloody and heavily intoxicated.  I swore I would never get to that place again. Ace continues to ponder as a bartender approaches.

"I'll have 2 shots of whiskey and a lemon water, please" The Bartender nods his head and goes to work. He places the 3 glasses down in front of Ace.  Ace pulls all 3 close and takes a sip of his water. Today isn't the day I break my promise to myself as Ace continues to size up his surroundings, with 2 glasses of whisky sitting in front of him undrank.

Report Post Tip

Tilts her head and looks over at BigAce wondering if he is ok, Sunshine finishes off her sidecar and signals the bartender to bring her another round, she turns to BigAce

You alright over there? did you maybe need someone to talk to or drink with?

picking up her glass she takes a big drink licking some of the sugar off the rim watching the room curiously

Report Post Tip

Transporter walks in after a long day in the HQ, he has noticed Sunshine asleep on the pool table, now someone clearly had a heavy one, he walks behind the bar and gets a glass of whiskey, "just what the doctor order" he said to the barman, "now time to beat these losers in the back at a good game of poker". With that he took his drink and walked off out the back.

Report Post Tip

After a long hard day crunching numbers in the office of the Saloon, Tab decides to go down into the bar. As he walks into the main area, he notes that the cleaners are doing a good job, some folks just get too rowdy.

He walks to the bar, ready to order a drink, he pulls out one of his signature slim cigars.

"Hey Sal, gimme a Spiced Rum"

​He receives his drink and quickly drinks it and signals to the barkeep to get him another, while he waits, he takes a long pull on his cigar and looks around. 

"Yeah, we got a good thing going here."

Report Post Tip

Later in the evening after Joe's had walked off his pizza from Pascezzi's Pizza's he looked to wet his whistle. Joe had be familiar with many bars in Detroit and had been to many of his various trips there for business. 

It just so happened that tonight Joe had come upon The BB Saloon. 

Uncle Joe had heard things about this place int he past. He was told it was a place you could get a stiff drink and an easy woman.

Joe had also heard that many local drug dealers frequented the bar. Uncle Joe was no stranger to this kinda place. He had spent most his life hanging out in dive bars like this.

Uncle Joe entered the BB Saloon and had a seat at the bar. 

The bar keep glanced over at Joe and asked him what he was having.

Uncle Joe didnt hesitate to ask for a whole bottle of Scotch. It had been a long day and Joe just wanted to unwind.

A few drinks later and Joe was halfway through is bottle. He knew he had to be getting to his hotel soon because he had to make a call to his brother Al-Ligambi back home in LA about some business he had arranged.

Uncle Joe settled up with the Bar keep and set out to leave with the rest of his bottle. Before getting to the door a black man approached Uncle Joe and offered to sell him some grass.

Having thought for a split second Joe realized this would be the perfect way to end his long day. Uncle Joe purchased the grass and returned to his hotel where he rolled a nice big joint before calling his brother Al. Al always loved talking to his brother while he was high and Joe wouldn't disappoint. 

Report Post Tip
Snow walks into the saloon. As he enters he lights his cigarette and takes a seat at the bar. He notices that they have the game on the 60 inch flat screen. He asks the barkeep to open a tab, and orders a budlight, and a shot of Captain Morgan. As he waits for his drinks he watches the game and finishes his cigarette. Snow receives his drinks and proceeds to walk over to the poll tables. He sets his drinks down and puts 75 cents into a pool table and racks. He then places the cue ball on the table and awaits a challenger ;D
Report Post Tip

The BB Saloon

Xavier sees the sign swinging lazily in the evening breeze, the thought of  a green Havana too alluring to pass by. Entering slowly and checking out the clientele Xavier is immediately impressed with the ambience, the classy decor clearly setting the establishment aside from similar ventures.

The barman is smartly dressed, his jet black hair slicked back stylishly and Xavier visibly relaxes, the barman's cool confident demeanor transmitting a sense of ease.

Good evening sir, Xavier addresses the gentleman tending the salubrious bar, would you have any green havanas per chance?

Report Post Tip

Antonio walks down the street and notices the sign. He takes two looks at it

"Oh, I thought that said salon for a second"

Antonio opens the door and a mix of smells greet him as he enters the saloon, He quickly finds a seat at the bar

"Alright, How ya doin', I'll have a glass of Scotch and a nice cigar."

Antonio places a $50 bill on the counter

"Keep the change."

Report Post Tip

The bartender is faster than Antonio expected, a glass of Scotch and a fine Cuban cigar, already lit, is in his hands before he can speak another sentence.

"Holy crap! Thank you, ya earned that change right there sir"

Antonio gulps down the Scotch, takes a puff of his cigar and gets up from his seat. He rests the cigar in his mouth and straightens out his suit.

"Alright, thank you for the Scotch and cigar. See you around."

Report Post Tip

it's been a long, busy day and ncrypt  decided to reward himself with a drink, and he needed it too. it makes him sleep soundly and after a tiring day, why not, he deserves it.

he headed to the local saloon and went straight to the bar, " i'll have a scotch, double" he says to the barman. " long day, isn't it" the barman tried to start a conversation but ncrypt just nodded. the barman noted the tiredness on his customer and left him to himself.

ncrypt downed the glass of scotch with ease and he raises his hand to the barman to ask for another. " double again, sir" the barman asked and ncrypt nodded again. 

ncrypt paid and tipped the barman. he left knowing fully well that he'll be back again soon. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The BB Saloon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL