Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Sexy Philly Don. Started by: Forgotten_Melody on May 24, '09 21:19
Alfonsi my dear friend, congratulations on reaching the rank of Don. May you keep succeeding in all of your endeavors my friend.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation AlfonsiTimello :)
Report Post Tip
Some days later Marietta Rossi of Detroit, Michigan, sends a low-ranked errand boy from Death-Knight's faction to Philadelphia. After wandering around the Streets lost for some hours, his arms aching from carrying a large box, he slumps down on the ground in front of a large building. Looking at the wrought iron gates he notices the words "Badland Bullies". Feeling a surge of energy once more the young boy springs to his feet, gathers up the gift and walks forward.

After twenty minutes of extensive searching so that he has cleared access to the building, the young man finally makes his way to the office of AlfonsiTimello. Bowing his way inside he leaves the package and steps out again, making more bowing gestures. At last Alfonsi is alone.

Once the package is opened he notices there are three bottles of medicine and a letter. Opening up the letter it reads:

Mister Timello,

My apologies for the tardiness of my correspondence, but I wanted to congratulate you on your new rank of Don! Quite an achievement it is! You have worked hard, and your status has finally paid off. Very well done, Sir.

Enclosed in this box are three bottles of Detroit's finest grain alcohol. Yes, they are disguised as medicinal bottles so that suspicious persons would not get the wrong idea. Either way, we hope you enjoy.

Once more, on behalf of Detroit, a very hearty Congrats!

Yours truly,

Marietta Rossi

Godmother of Detroit
Report Post Tip
Congrats my dear friend, this is a great day and that suit looks amazing Don Timello. I cannot wait until our celebratory dinner. :D
Report Post Tip
Prophet finally makes his way to the front of the crowd and shakes Signore Timello's hand.

It has been a pleasure working for you. This honor is wonderfully and honestly deserved. Keep up the good work, boss.

Prophet smiles, and skips into the sunset.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sexy Philly Don.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL