Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Second Time is Not the Charm Started by: Adrian on May 24, '09 22:40
After having sex with her, the emotional and physical roller coaster left Adrian exhausted and not really knowing how to act towards the girl. He slowly started getting dressed as a million thoughts rushed through his head, not seeming to be able to make sense of any of them.
Report Post Tip
Pickles laid on the couch shivering, wondering what she had just done. She sat up slowly, the ferocity of their actions had left her weak and hurting in some places. Reaching to pick up her dress she let out a broken sob, taking herself by surprise. Cramming the black fabric against her mouth she stared at the floor, hoping Adrian hadn't heard her.
Report Post Tip
Adrian heard Pickles sobbing and was doubting if he should comfort her or not. Suddenly a loud bang was heard at the door. It was Carlos, another of Adrian's security staff. He yelled from outside the room.

"Sir! I'm terribly sorry to bother, but I know you will want to hear this: Things didn't go as planned and Godfather Nicky is thinking about retiring and so is Donna Alessia! I think you should come right away... I mean... Sir!"

Adrian looked at Pickles, still naked even though she was covering herself up with the dress. He didn't mean to be rude but this was urgent. After hesitating for a few seconds he grabbed his coat and stormed out of the room closing the door behind her to give her privacy.
Report Post Tip
She sat in stunned silence, not knowing what she should do. Tears streamed down her face in messy rivulets as she struggled to stop crying. Eventually she heard the door creak open. Maria, the head of the household, was beckoning to her.

Pickles followed the woman to a large marble bedecked bathroom and sank into a tub full of soapy water, glad that there was a woman in charge of practical things. After her bath she found her clothing had been cleaned, her hat looking almost brand new. Despite Maria's protests, Pickles finally managed to call a cab and as she left the grounds she was even more confused than she had been when she first arrived at his door step almost a month before.
Report Post Tip
(OOC)I have to say the stories between you two are intoxicating. I always come back for more because they are simply riveting.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Second Time is Not the Charm
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL