Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 08:49:44
Page:  1 
Im walking away! CYA Started by: Fatality on May 25, '09 02:58
For those of you who know me, this is really tailored to you. For those that don't...well read if you choose, but I could really care less.

With that said, everyone that I have ever spoken to on here has always said, you may take a break/leave of absence, but you will always come back. And for a good year of my life I believed it. I didn't think I could ever walk away from MR, and it wasn't just the war's, it was the community. The web of friends you make, is the biggest part of the game to me. And it is because of all those friends that I decided to write this retirement thread. I know now that I have left MR behind, but saying good bye to a game is easy, saying goodbye to the friends is much different.

Authed: Dude everything I love about this game, everything I know, every step of the way you have been there. For that I thank you. Some say X was the best others say Y was the best, nah bro....you are the BEST!

Kendra: Fatality would have never been fatality had I not lived in Detroit. Every door that opened up to me on MR was in part due to your leadership. When I first came to the Riot, I never thought I would make it past Made Man, now I know that for everything you have done for me and all the opportunities that you gave me, its really only a matter of time for me to be Consig on any given account...that's if I ever choose to come back.

Kendra there is a lot else I can say about ya, could probably write an entire thread about you tbh, but im gonna keep this short and shemxy as always. Word on the street is I left MR with you having a bitter taste about me...that was never my intention. I have always been straight up and for better or worse it's my greatest weakness and strength. I can some our last convo up in all but one sentence but its not my way of doing it, I like them face to face as you know.

On that that note "Here we go Kendra, Here we go. GF" You have done more for the game then anyone else, may your reign prosper in my absence. It was always a pleasure to have served you and believe me you may be the best person on MR. As a mutual friend once said "She's as sweet as cake". From Boom to Digger, was nothing but non stop fun!

Belle: Its one of the hardest things for me to understand that you never got your chance at auth again. But then again I guess being the RHM to GF is no joke either. You were always a great friend, a beacon of light to me tbh. I might be wrong here, but I always though of you and me as the same person (raw, straight up, and blatant as needed) There was no way to BS with you...lol. And at times when I had to make hard choices, for some reason the choice that I wanted to make was always your choice, and in a funny way you would explain to me why I had made the choice that I so wanted to make. Your one of the best because you have no problem taking a tough stand, I hope you stay that way. And I hope that you get your chance to be bold some day...you would make a great CL. If I was ever to return you would be one of the first people I would look to find...you were a great friend, thanks.

HydroPhonic: What would I have ever done without you?!?! It was by complete luck that I got you to be my RHM. I mean come on lets face it...You were consig, had another person asking you to be their RHM and boom, super bowl night, im drunk of iron city watching the steelers pounding and I land one of the best RHM's out there. If that's not luck idk what is...lol. I could go on and on about you, you were just great. But I think perhaps the greatest complement I can give you is that ppl can say I made "Reckless", but nope...I wanna say WE built reckless from the bottom up. And with the light of Reckless still in your hands, you will probably have done more for it then I got a chance to do. I took it out of the basement...and since you have always proven ppl wrong, I have a feeling your taking it to the penthouse! I know you will make Reckless proud. God I miss Chaos...hehe, keep up the good work!

Billy: Dude, I don't know you that well except for the fact that we share the same taste for IC on super bowl nights and blood on war nights...lol. But bro, you have built a hell of a site here, and with the new one in the works (rumors) I hope that one blows MR out of the water. For all the ppl that sit here and hate you...you here those cries? Just goes to show you how strong you are at this game. Your one of the best at MR, hands down!

JTG: Yea I know I know! Lol. Dude you were an awesome friend on MR. I guess it was a stroke of luck that I ran into ya with juggs, but I look at all that ive have done since and bro we were always side by side. If Detroit taught me how to go from being a G'ster to a Don, you def taught me how to bathe in blood...feel like a 300 moment coming on...hehe. But dude you are def one of the ppl I will miss on here, you were one of them legit type friends. Hope u get another run at CL, would be nice to see how you run your own city. Say hi to the GF, big Daddy! Oh and remember how you said I could never walk away? Im walking away... :p

Lovehand: Bro, we had some awesome moments on Snickers, I went from being a pro killer to Don killer (sorry about shooting your LHM..lol). But we had our moments dude, we fought so many battles side by side, got Kendra to GF, got you to GF, I mean lets face it I was following your footsteps all the way SCL, HSL, Don, CL, just caught a hiccup on war night....one of my regrets on MR is that I didn't go with ya to chi, but maybe well do that again some day perhaps. I hope you rebuild bro, I hope you come back and see GF again, not many deserving one's out there...you earned it.

Hoopi: Dude your one of the people I look up to on MR. I served you when you were Caligula, but at that point in my life I didn't know hitting. Would have been awesome to have been on that HS, all you guys with those big guns... Either way dude your words are always scripts of wisdom, you understand this game from a hitters perspective, and for me it was always easy to see it from your view. If there is a milestone I wish I could break it would be the benchmark Caligula set. It was always a pleasure chatting with ya. Good luck with everything bro, I imagine at the point of me posting this, your prolly on a island with the wifey ☺

El_Nino: We didn't really chat much but as I was looking through my records from conversations, I just couldn't believe the kind of wars we had fought with you as HSL. I was reading the logs from the marl war and I just have to laugh and bring this up. The war was over we had taken down all the threats and after our hitters had shot down 50+ bg's of marl, I was just blood thirsty for a real kill and I remember you asked "So who are we shooting" "Marco said IDK" and I said "I say we kill anything over Earner" and you said "Fatality! Were hitters...not Stalin's death squad" LOL. Dude, ive seen you master some awesome battles...it was fun bro. I know your no longer seriously playing, but I wish ya all the luck bro. Learned a lot about war planning from ya!

Silk: Yea I know you're a touchy subject, from Det's poster child to a traitor as the story goes. But idk what happened there and tbh at this point I don't really care any more, but I must say this. Ive worked for some really good CL's, some of the best I must say. But my best time on MR was when Tither worked for Zoey. Yea ppl complain you were on the war path, but I must say for all the deaths that lined the obits, those were the most exciting of times, I remember when we were weaker then marl's HS that all star HS and boom one day we were warring him for 12 hrs, chasing rogues all night 2 days later, dealing with Marco three weeks down the pipe. We just never knew what was gonna happen next. I thank you for that.

Messi: You know I still remember the day when Messi was the last man standing in the Don war. Calig was dead, I was young and dumb and some how you kept the war going. To me that's you right there bro. Persistent and strong...you took Relentless from the depths when mickey fell all the way to the Castle, you're a class example on MR bro and I know you will keep doing what you've been doing for years to come.

Sammy: Dude you are a great friend and above all your loyalty is un paralleled. Not many ppl out there that are as dedicated as you are...bro keep going, you're an example to any mofioso trying to make there way in this thing of ours. Big Roller Club next bro!!! Best of luck to ya!

Mac: Bro I cant say enough about ya. I know im sorry I told ya I will be there for you when your time comes, but bro life dictates many decisions and med school trumps everything. But I know you will make a great leader some day, it would have been nice to see what your made off, maybe ill drop by here and there to check and see how Big daddy Mac is doing. Best of luck in your endeveaurs dude.

A-Mac & Mouse: Dude I think the world of you guys. You guys have come such a long way since the time I first met both of you. You guys work hard, do all the right things, say all the right things, god knows that if I ever needed anything I knew that I could ask you guys to deliver for me. With that dedication boys, it would not surprise me to see both of you guys in some slantys soon.

DK: Bro what can I say about you aside from the "WOW" you have done some much in such little time. It was always fun hanging around you and talking to ya. You're the future stars of the game dude, best of luck to ya. You have a great set of ppl around you I can only see you getting better and better. GL with the family.

Marco: Brodizzle, people who like you, love you, others just hate you. And you know that ive said to you blatantly that until you worked for me I thought you were an ass, but after getting to know you well in my later days, I see why ppl misjudge you so much. Bro you're an awesome player, a magnet to boldness and I really don't know what else to say then...it was a pleasure working with ya. I wish Digger would have lived a bit longer, you could have been big rollin :p

Phatballz: Some ppl tend to forget that MR is just a game, and bro every time im conversing with you I enjoy to the "fun" part of the game. Bro you still remember the "wet t-shirt contest?" LOL, we had zoey and Risque so plugged...it was hilarious. Dude thanks for the many laughs along the path bro.

Risque Your probably not around for this, but I have to mention you. You're a sweet heart, it was always a fun talking to ya, your just the best...plain and simple. Now back up them Hott muffins, And please put the book DOWN!!! :P

sprozza: Dude having a chat with you was always fun, your knowledge of this game is remarkable and playing poker with ya...let me correct that, TAKING YOUR MONEY AWAY, was always fun. Lol. But dude seriously, a lot of ppl on here like to be politically correct, I loved the fact that you didn't care about that. It was always awesome to see you stand tall on a hard stance because you knew it was right, that it was necessary. Please don't ever loose that mentality, trust me you have educated tons of ppl through your posts.

Malicious & Mikado: I know you guys don't need complements, but tbh you guys are some of the best at our trade. Mal not many ppl ive said this to, but if you were in town, I was getting on a plane. Mikado, bro your dedication to this game is just remarkable, your like an encyclopedia if read the right way...ive heard stories about you biting, lol, but I guess idiots deserve that! Lol. Mikado...lord of war bro!

Asylum: I know your gone and I know ppl tried as much as they could to make your short stay as CL as hard as possible. Dude we all have histories and yes we can try to change our future...but as they say with big jobs come bigger responsibilities and restrain sometimes is the order of the day. I know when I was CL there were times I had to bite my lip, the day you learn some restraint dude you will have come full circle. Its not easy I know...but that's just it.

Hazel: Hehe...does best LHM ever suffice?

Telkin: Yea I know ppl are saying WHAT??? But yea ppl sit down listen up. You're a good player dude, better then me at times, but your just way to impatient...the day you exercise some self control, you may become one of the cornerstone players on MR. You have it all, just stop being dumb with those impatient decisions.

For anyone that I forgot to mention, im sorry... I tried my best to write down the names that I needed to address. On that note guys, good luck with game, life and so forth, my days on MR have come to an end. Takes a bow Later guys!
Report Post Tip
You had teaches me when i was nothing and you are my good friend too. i hope you will always be success in everything you do in Real Live..

Goodbye and Thank you Don DiggerRourke,
Report Post Tip
Man what can I say... I learned a lot from you, and I won't ever forget it. All those times you were stressed out over your tests, and I kept mailing you about my promotions? Remember those? Good times.

Hopefully you'll find your way back here after everything is all said and done. You'll always have a spot waiting on my contacts list.
Report Post Tip
Fatality, this has taken my by surprise. You'll always be one of the best I've had the pleasure of following. We had tons of shits and giggles. Those times will always be my pot of gold. Choas and the "BackSeat", I'm still laughing about JTG busting us.

x0x0x Love ya Fatality
Report Post Tip
Peace, my friend. It was great knowing you, man.
Report Post Tip
You're my boy blue, you're my boy :/
Report Post Tip
Thank you for your kind words Fatality. It's sad to see you go, you were always fun to talk to, even when you drunk dial!

Take care buddy, good luck in in the rest of Med school and field practice. You're going to be amazing.
Report Post Tip
I give it a month before he's back :P
Report Post Tip
I could be the marmite of MR, who knows.

Sad to see you go, I hope Mac is right and you're back within a month ;)

Love and kisses, Marco.
Report Post Tip
Take care bud, I enjoyed our chats over the months, you are one of the small band that "gets" this game. Drop me a note if you are ever around. Best of luck in whatever you do.
Report Post Tip
You'll be missed my man, I hope everything goes well with your exams etc. Hit me up if you ever come back!
Report Post Tip
Good times, Fatality.

I don't see him returning that soon Mac, sadly to say. But who knows with some motivation and beer?

You went from nowhere to everywhere in such a short space of time. Something anyone should be proud of. I am glad to have been a part of it and it has been a pleasure every step of the way.

Will miss ya around these parts.
Report Post Tip
We didn't agree towards the end, but that didn't mean I loved you any less. You're a good guy, a great friend and a better player. You and I both know that.

Enjoy your break. YES- BREAK. You'll be back someday, don't lie to me. In the mean time, study hard and become the best damn doctor you can be. <3

And, come back to the States for New Years. We'll get drunk and pick up some hoochies. Erm, sorry, "Classy" hoochies. ;)

Miss you. <3
Report Post Tip
It really saddens me to see you leave, man.

On the other hand - I am sure you'll be back one day.

In the meantime take good care of yourself - we'll definitely meet again!
Report Post Tip
You taught me everything i know and help me be the made man i am and i will alway be thankful for it. Wish u the best of luck in real life. U will be surely missed
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Im walking away! CYA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL