Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 08:03:38
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
New Idea Started by: Johnny_Gat on May 25, '09 03:40
I think a good idea would be a Criminal Record so you can look in see how many petties or felonies you have done...it could include other things like total hours of online time and other useful pieces of information that the user can use for a reference but a tool for the CLs to use to check peoples activity...A short example would be.....

Player-Johnny_Gat

Petties-5245

felonies-1234

people busted out-432

#s of drugs moved-382

thrown in the slammer-85

Wacked-0

Trained Gun-5

again just an idea if anyone has any suggestions just let me know im up for whatever you guys think about it.
Report Post Tip
I think its a bloody brilliant idea mate, good job.
Report Post Tip
thank you very much =)
Report Post Tip
Or we could just include extra things in your personals, instead of a page.
Report Post Tip
that would work too just something as a reference tool some people work hard others dont and its easier for the people who do work hard to get recognition from the CLs.
Report Post Tip
Its good idea,but then again how many you've trained your gun would tell others how strong is your gun.
Report Post Tip
I'm sure it's a good idea but it would give away information that could be used to "figure" out ranking requirements.
Report Post Tip
yeah john but only the CL and you can see it
Report Post Tip
Yeah it would still show how much petties are needed to rank though.
Report Post Tip
well you wouldnt know exactly how many xp doing petties actually net you so it would be pretty hard to figure that out because if your doing other things like voting and bein active in the family hq your getting more XP as well
Report Post Tip
Yeah but it would give you a rough idea
Report Post Tip
So your tellin me that everything someone uses to cheat we should get rid of...because you lose alot of aspects of the game that way people can use alot of different things to cheat so why take away something legit that they had back then like Criminal Records and just doing something like randomize the amount of xp given on petties and felonies then its impossible for anyone to tell but the coders.
Report Post Tip
Cheating? Who's talking cheating? We're just saying that the information you are asking for would reveal too much about ranking. This isn't just every other game out there. If you want to know your stats so bad, use a Notepad file or even a piece of paper and a pen.

Randomizing the value of points given for activities would destroy the reasoning behind some cities being harder than others. How would randomizing points for posting work as it is based on quantity and quality? Why would you randomize the points for voting? Unfair is it not?

If you randomize points then you really would destroy the ranking and point earning systems already in place.
Report Post Tip
I.... agree....

There are some things that should be changed in this game, however this is not one of them. Part of the appeal of the game is the mystery. Sure, you can narrow it down to 'about' how many posts and how many jail breaks you need to have for what rank, but honestly all you can do is take a stab at it.
Report Post Tip
Dont you think achievements is like a track of petties and jails breaks and how many drugs you have sold, if you wante to you could add them up and it gives you a idea how many you have done.

And if you wanted to know how mant times you have trained gun you could just click on DL.
Report Post Tip
Or keep a record of them in your back alley thread
Report Post Tip
alright yeah not as good of an idea as it sounded when it popped into my head lol.
Report Post Tip
At least your trying
Report Post Tip
That would be a great idea and it would show your CL you are staying active.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: New Idea
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL