Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:38:54
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Godfather Rememberance. Started by: Sprozza on May 26, '09 08:48
Obviously, the Godfather rank is the pinnacle of this game. Pretty much everyone, whether an RPer hitter or ranker, has dreamed of becoming a Godfather, and if they say they're not; they're probably lying.

For a long while, it was enough of a tribute to past Godfathers that the locals page would say "The Godfather of Philadelphia is Anita." "The Godfather of New Orleans is Scotland." etc because Godfather was such a rare rank that the locals page stayed the same for years.

Now, however, Godfather is more obtainable. Of course, this doesn't the cheapen the rank the slightest, but it does mean Godfathers of old are slightly more likely to get forgotten because their names are no longer in print, so to speak. I think that's a crying shame, and that anyone who has achieved Godfather should remain part of this game, because without a doubt this game is shaped by the greats past and present.

Therefore, I think that on the locals page, where the phrase "The Godfather of..." is situated, the 'Godfather' should become a link, displaying all Godfathers of the city in question.

Obviously, this is nowhere approaching necessary, and many of the other features that Izzy Mario and team are working on tirelessly are much more important and welcome; but I thought I'd throw this out there anyway and see what the general consensus was.

Cheers!
Report Post Tip
Cheers Sprozza, thats a excelent Idea.

Because we the young mobster can know history and make Godfather mean more.
Report Post Tip
Very nice idea Sprozza.

I'm not sure how much attention new players would pay to such a link, but still a worthy/welcome addition.

I'd need to give it a little more thought on how it would/might be implemented, but perhaps the godfathers of old could be incorporated into the 20 guarders for crackdowns (e.g. alongside or replacing members of the administration team) so that new players would/might come across the names on a more frequent basis.
Report Post Tip
Great idea I would like to see this.
Report Post Tip
I really like the idea, gone but not forgotten.
Report Post Tip
I agree with this. Great idea, Sprozza.
Report Post Tip
I think this is a very good idea as well.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Godfather Rememberance.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL