Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 10:43:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Fort Izzel Started by: Jonizzel on May 26, '09 18:22
It was a weird day today in the Intoccabile HQ. Everyone was running frantically and cleaning. Stocking the HQ kitchen FULL of Dr Pepper. This could only mean one thing. The Godfather was making a 'suprise' visit. After wondering why nobody had woken him he went to speak with Pickles. After a during our chat she peered out the window and started to go a bit hysterical

HE'S HERE! COME ON, LET'S GET THIS PLACE SORTED!

Jonizzel went with Pickles to the HQ entrance to welcome Godfather Pollitt. Duke, Pickles and I all greeted him with a firm hand shake and made the way to our meeting room.

Brick: Good evening guys... How is Intoccabile doing?

Duke: Very well thank you, Boss. How are you?

Brick: I'm well. I need to speak with Jonizzel. You know what about, Duke. He winks

Brick: Take a walk with me Jonizzel.

Jonizzel is suprised by the invite but obviously takes it. He could not refuse. Godfather Pollitt and Jonizzel start to walk down the street and he begins to talk to Jonizzel.

Brick: So, Jonizzel. You've been with us quite sometime now and I am eternally grateful. Through everything, you have shown loyalty, high earning and respect with me. I thank you for that. Now, I would like to do you a favour, in return... I hope you do me a favour.

Jonizzel nods

Jonizzel: Ofcourse, sir. Anything, what can I do?

Brick: Ah, we're here.

Jonizzel: This is your Dr Pepper factory.

Brick: I know, and it is now your base of operations. Your legitimate business front. Your...HQ.

Shocked he starts to shake the Godfathers hand vigorously

Jonizzel: Thank you so much, sir. I will do you proud. I will strive to work my best and show you what else I am capable of.

Brick: So... What will you call your family, Jonizzel?

Jonizzel: Well, Sir. There is a family name in my bloodline that goes back generations. Fort Izzel, sir.

Brick: Go then, Jonizzel. Show me what Fort Izzel has to offer.

Report Post Tip
I remember your bloodline from when I first roamed these streets many years ago...

I wish you and your family well on its future endeavors.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jonizzel and show N.O. what you have to offer
Report Post Tip
Cries and Plants a Tree

Oh we did this already didn't we? Seriously mate, it is a grand day for the Izzel AND a sort of homecoming as it were. I will do everything in my power to make sure the Fort stays erect.
Report Post Tip
congrast
Report Post Tip
Ragnall RHM and chief Fluffer.
Report Post Tip
shakes head

Ragnall RHM and chief Fluffer.

This coming from the person who can't spell my name properly :(

cries a little
Report Post Tip
Raghnall RHM and Chief Fluffer.

Defender of the Cheesy handed.

Planter of trees, master of erections.
Report Post Tip
good luck.
Report Post Tip
Adrian walks up to Jonizzel and firmly shakes his hands.

This is a fine choice the city of New Orleans is making by putting you in charge of your own HQ. I wish you the best of lucks.
Report Post Tip
Duke walks up to Jono clapping. once he gets next to Jono they start to shake hands

Congratulations on the Auth. you have been a valuable member for Elegido, Intoccabile and now you are a valuable Crew Leader. Good Luck and i cant wait to work alongside you.
Report Post Tip
She walks toward Jonizzle and smiles. Spitting image of his forefathers he was. Feeling frisky she approaches the man and reaches into her purse. His eyes darting downward she reveals a single cookie wrapped in tissue paper. Handing it to Jonizzle she whispers into his ear.

Congratulations my dear. I can't wait to work with you in this thing of ours. I have a hunch you'll do just fine.
Report Post Tip
Me shakes Jonizzel's hand and heads toward the door of the new family's HQ.

Well, I'm off. Congratulations Jonizzel. I didn't take this decision lightly, so I don't expect you to take these responsibilities you now have lightly either. I'm proud of what you've accomplished, and appreciative of all your hard work. Now, continue to do me proud and make this city great.

Great things, my friend. Great things.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on this amazing opportunity! You will do great I am certain. Our Godfather is a wonderful man, and I am certain he has made a good choice, so good luck!!!
Report Post Tip
What can i say old friend, bring the years of experience to the new generation. Congrats and good luck
Report Post Tip
Marc walks up to Jono and claps him on the shoulder. Congrats Jono!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Jono, I'm sure you'll do New Orleans proud. When in doubt, munch on some cheese and drink some Dr. Pepper!

Sammy winks and hands him a case of Dr. Pepper and a few cubes of cheese
Report Post Tip
Walks up carrying an ice cream cone and hands it to Jonizzel.

You told me I could only speak to you if I brought ice cream so there it is. Don't let it drip on your new bold suit.

Jonizzel eats the ice cream cone and notices the cone itself says Congratulations on The Crew, down the side of it.
Report Post Tip
Congrats mate, well done.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, sir, on your new position within the New Orleans Crime Syndicate. On behalf of Detroit, we wish you a long and fulfilling life as the leader of Fort Izzel.

Once more, congratulations!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fort Izzel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL