Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:44
Page:  1 
Chicago introduces Valhalla Started by: Adrian on May 26, '09 21:51
Adrian walks out of his HQ with Brick, Tommy_Gunn and Snip. He stands up on the usual park bench and addresses the mafiosos that were within ear shot.

"I am aware of the public shame that bathes the city of Chicago at the moment. My first attempt at naming a Captain failed miserably and right off the bat he made two serious mistakes that sent him to permanent swimming lessons.

I know there are several thugs from his crew that are eagerly waiting for my next move so in an attempt to repair the damage, protect them and put my city in the right path again I will be calling upon a man that already has experience in leading.

Waylander's crew have proved to me in several occasions that they hold Chicago's values high and it is time to give Snip the opportunity to lead beside his great friend. Snip has proven himself in this city in various positions and is well known for his loyalty, respect and judgement. He will be setting up in his new HQ shortly as my next Captain in Chicago.

I know that this will not be a decision I will regret. Thank you all for your attention."

With that, Adrian and his entourage move aside and allow Snip to step forward, all shaking his hand and congratulating him
Report Post Tip
Congrats on this new venture, may you bring further glory to the city
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Snip, well deserved.
Report Post Tip
Godfather Adrian, we have been through a lot in recent times This I am sure will be a turning point for us. I salute your choice and am proud to be chosen to work with him
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Snip.

I haven't had many talks to you but i hear your a hell of a person. I wish you the best of luck out there and am looking forward to working alongside you. Well Done Pal :)
Report Post Tip
Our beloved Godfather... this decision is the best one you can make, i've been waiting for this moment when Snip gets his chance after all the hard work he has done. This is a great day for Chicago, Snip is a hell of a leader from what i witenessed so far. Congratulations Snip, and well done Adrian!

-The Sneak!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Snip, you were always there for my father when he was aliove and he always spoke highly of you. This shot was well earned and I wish you the best.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to my good friend Snip :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago introduces Valhalla
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL