Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:41
Page:  1 
New Boss in NY - The Business opens. Started by: NewBestFriend on May 26, '09 21:56
I leave my HQ with a smile on his face. After a long sit down with my boss Premier it has been decided that I will be offered a slice of New York's earnings. I will no longer be working for Premier but alongside him, kicking up straight to my Godfather - Thomas Rourke. It is the most important day so far in my career as a gangster and probably always will be. I decide to make a speech, from the nearest soapbox:

"My struggle has been a long one (you might have read a bit about it in a little book I wrote in prison) but it has been an honour working for Premier - and an even greater honour that he saw in me the ability to strike out on my own. I will be forever indebted to him for protecting me from the worst in this world but I believe I am now old enough, and wise enough to face it by myself."

"To this effect I am opening my HQ in New York. Anyone is welcome: There is only one stipulation - a well thought out message of a paragraph (at least) in length, detailing why you believe I should choose you to be in my crew. The grand opening will come momentarily. You may wish to begin composing something. Thankyou for your time."
Report Post Tip
Marietta is the first person, she notices, to step forward from the waiting crowd. Extending her hand forward, towards the man in question, she nods her head briskly before shooting the man a friendly smile and giving a small laugh.

"Tough crowd, eh?" she asks the man, before arranging her face back into a more professional manner.

"Well, NewBestFriend, let me be the first then to congratulate you on your new position within the New York Crime Syndicate. It is an honor to see one of the Spanish Inquisition flying their wings, so to say. I, on behalf of the Motor City, wish you nothing but success and longevity in This Thing of Ours. Make yourself, your family, as well as Premier and Thomas, proud to be a New Yorker."

Smiling once more she pats the young man on the shoulder.

"Very well done! Congrats again!"
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your new family!!
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip
Congratulations my friend, i have known you for a while and i knew you would do great things
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck in this new venture
Report Post Tip
OMG!!

Congrats NewBestFriend, I am sure and look forward to seeing you and your family prosper!

Hold on....

Oh shit

:/
Report Post Tip
I'm really looking forward too see Captain or Boss crew leader to last at least 2 weeks cause this is getting ridiculous :/

RIP NBF
Report Post Tip
Jokes walks by NBF's corpse shaking his head.

That was short lived...hehe. R.I.P
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Boss in NY - The Business opens.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL