X

May 19 - 08:25:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Valhalla Started by: Snip on May 26, '09 22:11
Congratulations Sir!
Report Post Tip
congratz :)
Report Post Tip
Snip, I know you are going to make Chicago great alongside Waylander, Adrian and the rest of the people dedicated to the Windy City.
Report Post Tip
Lil_Wayne walks upto Snip

"Congrats on your auth and I wish you and your family all the best friend."
Report Post Tip
congrats snip...keep up the good work
Report Post Tip
Congrats Snip
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Snip!

Im so happy for you, i recall you were very welcoming and a man of honor when we were of the same family.

Wishing you all the best, Well done.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Snip. Let's play poker. ;)

flips a card
Report Post Tip
Marietta catches up with Snip some days later, coming out of a fancy Chicago Italian restaurant just as she is entering with a few associates, her Right Hand and Left Hand Aurora and RourkeyRourke. She turns to her own crowd and waves them inside ahead of her whispering "I'll be right there", before turning back and walking a few steps over towards Snip, her high-heels clicking on the sidewalk as she went.

Taking Snip's hand in her own she shakes it vigorously for a moment before nodding and showing a small smile.

"Fine evening to be meeting you here, Snip. I'm Marietta, I work over in Detroit Michigan. I never got the chance to make it to your public speech the other day, but I wanted to congratulate you on your new position within the Chicago Crime Syndicate."

"I know the men and women in Chicago to be very good at their jobs, and I am only sure that you are of the same mold. Anyway, I'll let you get back to your evening, but I just wanted to stop by and give you a quick 'congratulations' to you and Valhalla as you take these first steps together. Best of luck in the Windy City."

With that she gives one last nod of her head before turning back towards the restaurant, walking inside and looking around for her already seated associates.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Valhalla
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL