Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:29
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Attack From Local Dealer (Open RP) Started by: Lil_Wayne on May 27, '09 18:45
Lil_Wayne was sitting in his families HQ when he got a phone call, he leaned forward and picked up the phone.

"Hello" he answered.

A deep voice replied "The drugs are ready to be picked up ill meet you at the drop off point."

Lil_Wayne places the phone down and gets up off his chair and grabs his coat and hat putting them on. He then goes in his draw and grabbed the money from then placing it inside his coat pocket, With the money ready he opens the door and heads out down the street with the down slamming shut after him.

Lil_Wayne walks past the paper store and picks up the latest version of The Chronicle- , He opens up the paper and starts to read while he is walking down the street he finally arrives to the drop off point and stands there waiting for the drug dealer. A few bypasses walk past him still no sign of the dealer after waiting for 15minutes he hears a noise behind him he turns round.

Bang! Lil_Wayne was struck by two men with a bat, he hit the floor and the two men kicked him when he was down on the ground, one of the men going in his coat pocket taking all his money. The men ran north away from Lil_Wayne leaving him on the ground beaten up.......
Report Post Tip
After being on the hard cold ground for 10 minutes Lil_Wayne crawls to the wall, pulling himself up leaving his hat. He limps off back in the direction of his families HQ, when he arrives at the HQ covered in blood he falls throught the doors a few of his fellow family mates catch him and dragging him to the nearest stool.

"What happened Lil_Wayne" One of them shouted.

"I was attacked from behind when I was sorting out my drug run, I never seen the mens faces who done it but there were two of them about 6foot2 in size. They beat me to the ground with a bat, I am going to go back after them now I just need my gun. Who's coming?"
Report Post Tip
rushes over and catches Lil_Wayne

I got you bro let me get our guns and then we will go.

sets Lil_Wayne on the couch and rushes off to the back to get the guns
Report Post Tip
"Thanks Grim."

As Grim-Reaper runs to get guns Lil_Wayne takes his coat off, Grim-Reaper returns back handing Lil_Wayne his gun and reloading his.

"Lets go Grim, we'll go back to where I was attacked and then we will sort out where we head off then."

Lil_Wayne and Grim-Reaper head out the HQ doors.
Report Post Tip
while walking out of HQ Grim starts to laugh

you know you are one tough son of a bitch you know that you get your ass beat by baseball bats and you are still walkin.... but here is a serious question do you remember what these guys look like at all? Hight, weight, hair color, facial structure... anything???
Report Post Tip
"Thanks mate you cant let them think they have beat you."

Lil_Wayne smiles at Grim-Reaper.

"Well they were about 6foot2 in size and never caught their faces but they had white shirts on. And I seen the direction they headed in so we should follow where they went."

Lil_Wayne and Grim-Reaper followed the way the men got and a few miles walking north they seen a wharehouse.

"I think we should check round here."
Report Post Tip
alright the discription aint all that great but if thats all you have then thats all we got.

sneeks up to a window and starts to peer through

shit well this isnt some regular wharehouse this is a hide out there are guns up the ass in there anything from little pistols to AK's are you ready for this or do you want to try and call in more help. let me see if i see anyone else.

looks back throught the window and notice nobody standing there but it was just a little room in a big wharehouse. Grim countinues to another window and looks around inside. This time you saw everything in the wharehouse. Grim walks back to Lil_Wayne.

Bro we might need to get some back up we got 7 or 8 people sleeping around plus another 15 or so just walking around watching the place. this could get very ugly and we might need to get more heavy artillary. i dont think our pistols will suffice.
Report Post Tip
his phone started ringing when he answered it was Grim telling him to "get his ass down here with all the soliders and guns u can muster" he flicks down his phone shouts get armed lads lil-wayne needs helps and cocks his gun and runs down the street with 20 of the meanst mofos around
Report Post Tip
waits for MadDog to get there with his boys and turns around to Lil_Wayne

alright boss look we got MadDog coming down here he told me that he is bringing a couple of his boys so we got the back up. Now its time for us to just wait till they get here. Dont worry we got this we will get your money back and we will kill the fuckers that decided they wanted to jump you dont worry i got your back.

hes people running behind him and turns quickley with his pistol drawn only to notice it was MadDog and his boys. It looked like a stampeed of thugs carring so much fire arms they could kill half the city.
Report Post Tip
while waiting for his boys to catch their breath he ask's grim what the plan is and how many of the bastards are their?

Grim replies theirs around 25-28 in their all armed to the teeth, i want half of your lads to go around the back BE carefull and take the guards out silently wait for my signal befor going in, we will take the other half around the front and storm the entrance when you hear gunfire run in shooting, ok boss he replies as he leads half his men around the back, he muses "this is gonna be fun"
Report Post Tip
looks over at at Lil_Wayne and then at the rest of the guys

are you all ready for a full out war this is going to turn ugly real quick. just remember this is family that got fucked up and because of this some of us might not make it home to see our loved ones.

looks at Lil_Wayne and smiles

This is going to be fun

kicks down the front door and starts letting off rounds getting behind cover quickly and taking out 2 guys in the process
Report Post Tip
his boys had just cut down the two guards at the back entrance when he heard shots coming from the building he shouted shit and bursts through the back entrance firing his gun as fast as he could followed by the boys he took a bullet in the leg but that just made him angry shooting and reloading in the blink of an eye half his boys where down one was dead but the majority of the fuckers were dead but some had made it to the back room and had barracaded them selfs in, he reloaded his gun and tasked a few of his men to start loading every thing they could into the trucks in the center of the room and to clean up the rest as best they could, he walked over the grim and lil and asked them what they whant him to do next
Report Post Tip
Lil_Wayne shot a few rounds then taking cover.

A vioce come shouting from the building it was the same vioce that had phone him,

"Damm guys that was my drug supplier he set me up. Ok we need to get in some how, few of us should go round and look for another way in."
Report Post Tip
maddog orders hisn thugs ot give him theirs guns and runs bravely towards the door jumps and kicks it in shooting the entire time taking 3 of them with him befor their boss shots him with a full auto ak47 maddog took 48 rouns in the chest befor dropping dead his son Maddog junior screams and runs firing taking out the guy who killed his dad
Report Post Tip
Death-Knight notices MadDog that was shot dead and runs to help his son

Dont worry bro I got ya !!

Dk and MadDogJnr run through an alleyway together and Dk and MadDog are stopped by a few punks who fire off a few rounds at them<

Dk gets hit in the arm but continues to fire while MadDog is shouting "EAT THIS YOU PUNKS !! YOU HIT MY CL NOW I HIT YOU !!" MadDog shoots all 5 of the punks in the face with his gun while Dk gets back up after bandaging his arm up

Right lets get going MadDog we got to find this entrance
Report Post Tip
Ruaidhri_M comes running up to Dk and MadDog

"Follow me I know where the enterence is."
Report Post Tip
Notices Ruaidhri

Ok where is this entrance

Dk looks behind him and noticed a muscular man standing there and tackles MadDogJnr to the fall

WACTH OUT !!

Ruaidhri fires a few shots and one hits the man straight in the knee he goes down then MadDog shoots him in the face while shouting..

Thats for my Father !!!
Report Post Tip
Lil_Wayne see all this happening and see the door is clear with Ruaidhri and DK and MadDogJnr taking out all the men in the door way.

"You guys ok."

Lil_Wayne goes over and helps them up. "Come on lets go in there and find the two men and drug dealer who started this shit."
Report Post Tip
grim picks up some of his fallen comrades guns and starts to tear through the rest of the wharehouse noticeing that he is the only one left. DK, Lil_Wayne, MadDogJnr, and Ruaidhri_M had gone out the back to kill the rest. Grim notices a door that he hadnt seen yet. He sneeks up to the door and presses his ear against the door. He hears voices and notices its about 3 different guys. He kicks down the door shoots all of them in the knee caps and kicks away there guns. He looks around and notices all the guns and money everywhere. This was a stash room. Looks at the guys and notices 2 of them are the ones that jumped Lil_Wayne so he shoots the other in the head. He picks both of them up and brings them into the main part of the wharehouse.

Here you go Lil_Wayne here are the guys that did this shit to you. You do with them as you please.

hands Lil_Wayne a gun and takes a seat on a crate next to everyone else and watches what Lil_Wayne is going to do.
Report Post Tip
Lil_Wayne see Grim with the men.

"Nice job Grim now what to do to them."

Lil_Wayne shoots one in his left knee cap then the other man in his right knee cap. Both men falling to the floor cring in pain. Lil_Wayne turns to his friends.

"You guys got any more idea's for these men?"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Attack From Local Dealer (Open RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL