Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:55
Page:  1 
L’Esperienza Di New York Ristorante Started by: TM on May 27, '09 21:02
As you walk down the streets you notice a man putting something up. As you continue down the street you can’t help but glance at it standing in front of it the poster reads

Ladies and Gentlemen: I am proud to announce New York’s latest venture the one the only “L’esperienza di New York Ristorante” A newly opened restaurant in New York, under the management of TM. This Italian based eatery is perfect for any parties or that romantic evening with that special someone.

We cater to the most esteemed members of society, with quality food and service to match the prestige of our patrons. The nature of the establishment ensures any deals can be made securely, with booth like seating and private sections available for reservation. Our Head Chef, Nietzsche, is able to prepare any of our dishes to your exact preferences. Ensuring you leave us satisfied.

Enjoy the evening with a fine selection of spirits from our bar. But most of all please enjoy the food. Each dish is made from wholesome fresh ingredients; we only select the best for our cuisine. From various places all over the United States and Italy. So now you can bribe your local politician whilst enjoying traditional Italian cuisine, prepared to the highest of standards, with the freshest and finest of ingredients.

Please, take the time to enjoy the luxuries and comforts we offer at ‘L’esperienza di New York Ristorante’

You won’t be disappointed.

Find off of:

Park Avenue south and 19th street right by Gramercy Park
Report Post Tip
It appears as if you have put a lot of thought into making this a special place for people to have a meal.

I wish you luck in this business endeavor, and look forward to stopping by your new establishment the next time I'm in the city.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: L’Esperienza Di New York Ristorante
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL