Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Nihilists Started by: SirSammyRourke on May 27, '09 22:09
Gives Sammy a batch of Boiled Peanuts from good ole New Orleans...

Congratulations!
Report Post Tip
Ow Sammy! Great accomplishment!

hands Sammy the reefa

Congratz mane!
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck with the new family
Report Post Tip
Congratulations SirSammy, and may all your endeavors be successful!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sir Sammy and Cidy (LHW) good luck!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir. Im wishing your family the best!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations SirSammyRourke! I have no doubt great things will come from you!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir, I wish you the best of luck in all that you do.

V.
Report Post Tip
Marietta steps forward quickly, taking the hand of SirSammyRourke and shaking it slowly. For a moment she just stares at the young man before shaking her head back and forward and smirking.

"Well, who would've thought this day would ever come, right Sammy?"

She gives a small laugh and pats the younger mobster on his back in a friendly gesture.

"Your bloodline had worked for Detroit for a long, long time, making it to heights the previous members of your family had never achieved before. And now, you stand before the Motor City, as well as New York, achieving something that you have long wanted and worked for."

"I know there are many out there who think that you are not capable of this position, based off of the actions of your forefathers, but I think you will take this chance and prove many a person wrong. You will work hard and succeed, as long as you keep your head clear and focused on your goal- running a family and running it well."

"Enough rambling from an old lady, though. Congratulations Sammy. Best of luck to you and the Nihilists in New York."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Nihilists
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL