Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Fake Boss Started by: stoneage on May 27, '09 22:27
I find it odd that Odd has oddly been picked as the odd one out.

Don't we all beat puppies? No? Just me?
Report Post Tip
How can Odd be Evil; Only Evil is Evil. He can't even be Even, for he is Odd. Odd that. I could have just said he can't even be; but he is, or isn't he. Even I feel a bit odd sometimes, even evil too. Wait a minute. Was there even an even evil one. Oh wait, the Evil One; but I though that was Mr. EvilMan (and Man, was he Evil!)

Contused yet?
Report Post Tip
I have to say, My father trusted Odd as his RHM and while Odd is a cold-hearted, puppy beating, Lobster Loving(maine target pun, Thank you Marietta) Sadistic Son of a bitch, He's Still kind of trustworthy I guess... Sort of...
Report Post Tip
I think we can only see by Odds actions and I havent seen any that would make people think he's evil. When he trys to wack Mrietta then I will say I'm wrong.
Report Post Tip
Oddly enough, I love Odd.
Report Post Tip
Pfft Odd doesn't fake anything!
Report Post Tip
Odd (i speak from experience) is a amazing crew leader and an even better friend and everyone beats puppies only the odd ones admit it.
Report Post Tip
Trigger, while i appreciate the vivacious, virulent, voluptuous arguments which you so vividly vent.. I must point out to you that there is not an even evil one as one is an odd number so for an evil one to be even would surely be a contradiction. All we can therefore hope for is an odd evil one, or an even evil two.

V.
Report Post Tip
O.o

its all real I'm afraid. I sweet talk people into my family. then when they do stupid shit, I kill them.

NEXT!?
Report Post Tip
Raises his hand
Report Post Tip
Marietta wishes she lived in maine.. for maine is AWESOME !!!
Report Post Tip
I like Portland. The Oregon one!
Report Post Tip
*SkullCandy- beats Odd for beating puppies.. while screaming.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE IT.."
SkullCandy- takes a seat in the corner hoping no one saw his act of enragement! :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Fake Boss
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL