Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:39:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Nice Try Started by: Pandora on May 27, '09 22:57
Pandora glares into the night as and bites her lower lip as she thinks.

We might be able to call Jonny-Timello he's been doing well here lately. I am sure I have his number in my office. But Prophet.. Pausing as she stands up and straightens her shirt.

I can't begin to think about how to go after him with this. I mean common man... I guess lets go in and regroup and give Jonny a shout. Maybe a fresh person will have a better idea. She took a few steps and looked back at Prophet.

You know man. I got stumped. For once I am stumped. She shakes her head and pulls the doors open walking into the light filled entrance.
Report Post Tip
Prophet chuckles and opens the door for Pandora.

Well, you've got your list of contacts up in your office. I suppose we'll start there.

The two walk down the familiar corridor, and up the stairs. Prophet unlocks the door to the meeting room and lets Pandora in. They both walk over to her office to find the door unlocked. Pandora draws her gun, and opens the door. She looks in with astonishment, to find the painting, and another small note attached to it. A smile comes across her face as she picks up the note. She starts laughing, and hangs up the painting on her wall, just next to her window.

Well. I suppose we don't need to go looking for him after all.

Prophet was about to sit down, when he heard a voice from the meeting room. "Nice try!" He hears again. He grabs his pistol, and walks into the room. As soon as he steps in, Dr_Jekyll disarms him and knocks him to the ground. Prophet smiles as Jekyll helps him back up.

Well. It's been a while.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Nice Try
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL